News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

Quote from: b5blue on March 20, 2010, 03:08:50 PM
SAMMY! HE"S A CUTIE!!!  :2thumbs: Best of luck with your new little buddy!

Thanks B5.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

skip68

Quote from: The70RT on March 20, 2010, 01:48:48 PM
Well it has been about a 2 -1/2 months since we lost Stumpy. The ole lady decided it was time to get another minature Schnauzer.  Meet Sammy (7 weeks old).

That is one cute puppy guys!  :2thumbs: Stumpy would be happy you're smiling again!!!! :yesnod: Congrats!  :cheers:

Lisa ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

ChgrSteve67

When I came back from my trip one of my cats decided to claim my suit case.

I think he want to go with me next time

The70RT

Quote from: skip68 on March 21, 2010, 02:49:15 AM
Quote from: The70RT on March 20, 2010, 01:48:48 PM
Well it has been about a 2 -1/2 months since we lost Stumpy. The ole lady decided it was time to get another minature Schnauzer.  Meet Sammy (7 weeks old).

That is one cute puppy guys!  :2thumbs: Stumpy would be happy you're smiling again!!!! :yesnod: Congrats!  :cheers:

Lisa ;)

Thanks Lisa.  :2thumbs:

rp23g7

Neat thread, here is my whole family, except Tyler, who is off doing 21 year old stuff.

Me, Carly, Cody (no tail) Holly, and Midori  (Coronet)

moparstuart

great picture nice family
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

rp23g7

moparmoynihan

This is my Boxer Allie

Here she is at our spot in Carlisle, she brought allot of people over to our spot!

My cat Bandit, he doesn't do much but sleep and attack my feet at night when I'm asleep=)

b7 1969 Charger 4 speed 440 4:10

8WHEELER

Quote from: rp23g7 on March 21, 2010, 12:21:50 PM
Neat thread, here is my whole family, except Tyler, who is off doing 21 year old stuff.

Me, Carly, Cody (no tail) Holly, and Midori  (Coronet)

Great picture, great to see you at the last Seattle Mopar meeting, and your car looks great.
You left at the same time I did from the meeting, but my mini van just was not able to keep
up with you   :lol: :lol:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Old Moparz

Found some pics of our cat "Jo-Jo" that I forgot about, she's about 8 months old now.   :lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

472 R/T SE

Puppy dog's gotten big, he'll be a year old on Saturday.  Here he's using the cat to rest his head on.

He & I have become buddies.  I take him on walks down below our subdivision.  There's a paved 7 mile path alongside Burnt Bridge Creek.  Usually when I take him out I think to myself, "Ah, this is great getting out & exercising."  Then I realize the only thing I'm exercising is my thumb.  ;) 

472 R/T SE

Cute pupster Dennis.  :2thumbs:

The70RT

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on April 14, 2010, 11:35:58 PM
Cute pupster Dennis.  :2thumbs:

Thanks, he's growing like a weed  ;)

b5blue

Take pic's Dennis they grow fast!  :2thumbs:

FlatbackFanatic

The cat's no looking too happy though. :lol: Good looking pets.
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

The70RT

Quote from: b5blue on April 15, 2010, 08:21:52 PM
Take pic's Dennis they grow fast!  :2thumbs:

Yeah I took too many already  :laugh:

stripedelete

Quote from: FlatbackFanatic on April 16, 2010, 10:17:35 AM
The cat's no looking too happy though. :lol: Good looking pets.

Ya, Mr Kitty there, looks like he's about to bat him on the nose.

Great Pic..

moparstuart

updated pictures of winston and charger 500 , also my older car frank

moparstuart

here is frank & taylor my 13 year old ' he and charger have similar markings

aone415

This is our 10 year old Siberian Husky Isis... We just learned that she is very ill and doesn't have much time left.  She is a wonderful dog that will not suffer one minute longer than she needs to... I just pray that she's with us for a little while...  :'( :'( :'(

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

b5blue

She is beautiful.......I'm very sorry to hear of her plight.  :rotz:

aone415

Thanks Neal, I haven't been this upset since, forever.  I found out a few hours ago and I'm still in shock  :'(

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

moparmoynihan

I'm sorry man. I hope she's not in to much pain. Johnny
b7 1969 Charger 4 speed 440 4:10

twodko

Isis has had the best life a dog could have........she has you.

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

69rtse4spd

I am sorry for you, I know how you feel. I have had to put two of mine down years ago, & still miss them to this day. Getting a little(hell allot) teary eyed now thinking of them, but they were loved as they all are, just like one of the family. I know it is hard but you do the right thing because we love them.