News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

A year ago today we lost our buddy Stumpy....may the memories live on  :angel:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nvrbdn

did he jump up and down and get all excited when you get a bite? had one that got so excited when we would pull in a fish. had to let the whole lake know about it.it was nuts when we would hit a school of crappie, he would go wild. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 04, 2011, 01:28:36 PM
did he jump up and down and get all excited when you get a bite? had one that got so excited when we would pull in a fish. had to let the whole lake know about it.it was nuts when we would hit a school of crappie, he would go wild. :2thumbs:

Yep about the same, If you were on the bank he would go in if you let him. The first time i took him i caught a small fish and when I threw it back he went in after it.

OleHarleyRider

Love in Christ,
Terry & Kermie

TylerCharger69

Quote from: charge69 on December 12, 2010, 08:42:17 PM
Zeuss is a beautiful kitten and will be an awesome cat! Had dogs growing up but I have cats now and love them both.

A couple of our current house pets ... The black aand white is JayCee Marie and in the background is Ming li . Wonderful pets and I am proud of them.

Jay Cee Marie.....That's an awesome cat right there!!!

charge69

Just saw your post and I fully agree she is an awesome cat. Had her since she barely had her eyes open and is about 5 years old now and thinks she is human for sure.

Guns N Rotors

My puppy dogs. Haley the husky girl and Rex the white shepherd.

"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighting aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."

Dans 68

Rex & Weiss (next to Roxy) could be litter mates. :scratchchin:  Good looking dogs you have there.  :2thumbs:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

KS71owner

did this oil painting of Tigger for a charity event last fall. Still needs a few details but just about done.

mauve66

tigger........... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  still gets me    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

learical1

my son, Andrew with Lexi (cat), Cloe (ferret) and Princess (dog)
Bruce

twodko

Now that is one fun arm full!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

b5blue

The70RT

Sammy got his first kill a few days ago and last night got a rabbit....you don't want to see the rabbit pic  :eek2:

nvrbdn

are you guys out of work that he feels he needs to feed the family????
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

06Daytona

I've been looking for this thread since I found this place.
Pfeiffer the cat. She won't drink water unless it's from a glass or she's stealing it from the dogs or the toilet.

Midget the nano-dog having a nap after trying to pull the socks off my feet.

Spud the Fox Terrier playing with the neighbors pee factory.

We also have lots of assorted lizards and frogs that come and go as they please

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on February 19, 2011, 10:27:37 PM
are you guys out of work that he feels he needs to feed the family????

Yeah my wifes on unimployment and they cut my overtime :(

nvrbdn

:smilielol: guess youll find plenty of time to use that new pole then. good luck snaggin' we already know that dog of yours loves to fish also :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on February 19, 2011, 10:42:13 PM
:smilielol: guess youll find plenty of time to use that new pole then. good luck snaggin' we already know that dog of yours loves to fish also :2thumbs:

Hold on now.... that is Stumpy that's fishin  :slap:

nvrbdn

Quote from: 06Daytona on February 19, 2011, 10:34:30 PM
I've been looking for this thread since I found this place.
Pfeiffer the cat. She won't drink water unless it's from a glass or she's stealing it from the dogs or the toilet.

Midget the nano-dog having a nap after trying to pull the socks off my feet.

Spud the Fox Terrier playing with the neighbors pee factory.

We also have lots of assorted lizards and frogs that come and go as they please

our cat looks almost identical and has to have a glass on the counter also, or you can leave the faucet on for him.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ODZKing

Looking at that reminds me of our Maine Coon - Spazzy. He will only drink from faucets, running. In May he'll be 15.
Interesting note: we recently noticed he has been loosing some weight.  We tried different food but it is starting to get noticable.  So we took him to the vet Friday and while he only has lost a pound since his last visit, that is like 20 to you and me. So naturally, they did the blood work and thyriod tests.  Turns out ... thyroid. 
Here is the interesting part, there are 3 ways to treat it.  Medication, surgery or a new proceedure where they inject radio-active matter into the thyroid and it actually destroys part of the thyroid, bringing it back to a normal level.  I believe they said it can be done at Cornell which isn't too far from us.  Also, that is the safest method, so they say.
Medication = $.60 a day or $18.00/mo.  Surgery, least safe, especially at his age.  Injection, about $1500.00, but I'm told it is very successful.

A383Wing

looks like he wants his tummy rubbed

mikesbbody

Quote from: A383Wing on February 20, 2011, 02:43:34 PM
looks like he wants his tummy rubbed

And...thats when they usually scratch and bite you  :lol:

The70RT

Quote from: The70RT on February 19, 2011, 10:13:24 PM
Sammy got his first kill a few days ago and last night got a rabbit....you don't want to see the rabbit pic  :eek2:

Damn...he got another rabbit today. That makes 3 kills in a week. He's a real terror  :lol:

A383Wing

Quote from: The70RT on February 20, 2011, 10:24:31 PM
Quote from: The70RT on February 19, 2011, 10:13:24 PM

Damn...he got another rabbit today. That makes 3 kills in a week. He's a real terror  :lol:

fast dog...or real slow rabbits