News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobs69

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Fred

And here's the horse (I'm talking about the 4 legged one)

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

skip68

Georgous horse with very nice stance!  :2thumbs: I'm  a horse chick, (& all animals)  and our 9 yr old daughter has the bug too!  :2thumbs: We are hoping to put some stalls up soon, and have a  training arena by spring. Then i will look for a potential trainer horse for her. Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

A383Wing

bet the horse gets trained before Skippy does.... :nana:

skip68

The man may be the head of the house,......but the woman is the neck! & the neck can turn the head,  ANYWHERE SHE WANTS!!!!!!!!!   :nana: Mrs.skip68

Ps: I trained him and our son to put the seat down!   :D Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on November 19, 2011, 11:06:09 PM
The man may be the head of the house,......but the woman is the neck! & the neck can turn the head,  ANYWHERE SHE WANTS!!!!!!!!!   :nana: Mrs.skip68

Ps: I trained him and our son to put the seat down!   :D Mrs.skip68

:2thumbs:  Mrs. Fred

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on November 19, 2011, 10:10:12 PM
Georgous horse with very nice stance!  :2thumbs: I'm  a horse chick, (& all animals)  and our 9 yr old daughter has the bug too!  :2thumbs: We are hoping to put some stalls up soon, and have a  training arena by spring. Then i will look for a potential trainer horse for her. Mrs.skip68

Thankyou Mrs.skip68. He's a Thoroughbred, 16.3 hands with great conformation. A really nice ride (when he's not full of beans ha ha!!). Nothing quite like horses, I love them and could hang around stables all day long.
Good luck with the stalls etc.  Mrs. Fred

71ChallengeHer

This is Peanut. She comes to visit us everyday.

nvrbdn

thats great. we have a squirrel we nicknamed "chunk" because he/she is so big. a huge squirrel. always tries to get to the treats before the other squirrels. :2thumbs: comes across the wood tressel over the fish pond and stares into the back picture window if we dont get the grub out in time for breakfast. :smilielol: i will try to get a pic.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

RIDELIKEHELL

:icon_smile_big: Stanley & Anthony our Cats and Marlee our Golden Doodle(Mom is a Apricot Retriever & Dad is a Blonde Standard Poodle) great dog!
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

mrsskip68

Love the puppy! too cute! Kitties seem to like him too.  :2thumbs:  Lisa

Fred

Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 28, 2011, 01:57:45 AM
Love the puppy! too cute! Kitties seem to like him too.  :2thumbs:  Lisa

Hey! let me be the first to welcome you to the forum. You'll find there's lots to be learned and plenty of fun to be had.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

mrsskip68

ummm no, ...never been here before,......yea thats right,.......Lol!   :nana: :nana: :nana: Lisa

twodko

Damn Fred, stunning and naturally fetching. I like the horse too.   :D
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

RIDELIKEHELL

Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 28, 2011, 01:57:45 AM
Love the puppy! too cute! Kitties seem to like him too.  :2thumbs:  Lisa

They get along somewhat but she is 8 months next week,loves the water. She goes in the hot tub(sneaks) and love boat rides not tha we own one.
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Fred

Quote from: twodko on November 28, 2011, 11:42:50 AM
Damn Fred, stunning and naturally fetching. I like the horse too.   :D

No complaints from me.   :2thumbs:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: nvrbdn on November 23, 2011, 12:41:13 PM
thats great. we have a squirrel we nicknamed "chunk" because he/she is so big. a huge squirrel. always tries to get to the treats before the other squirrels. :2thumbs: comes across the wood tressel over the fish pond and stares into the back picture window if we dont get the grub out in time for breakfast. :smilielol: i will try to get a pic.
Post up a pic when you get a chance. Love the name Chunk.  :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

here is our favorite squirrel chunk. when the food isnt out in time he/she comes and stares into the back window. also climbs the tree outside the window waiting for dinner to be served.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

one more with the family coming to dinner.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

this bird also visited the back yard staring into the water where our koi live. think it is a small hawk.whatever he is he was well over a foot tall. but didnt get any fish.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: nvrbdn on November 30, 2011, 06:49:16 PM
here is our favorite squirrel chunk. when the food isnt out in time he/she comes and stares into the back window. also climbs the tree outside the window waiting for dinner to be served.
That's a big squirrel. Chunk suits him/her well.  :2thumbs:

Musicman

The Hawk is looking for Chunk   :scratchchin:

The70RT

Sammy
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mrsskip68

My dog Bodie, (yellow lab mix), finally goes under the knife tomorrow at 8:30am to loose his manhood!  :icon_smile_blackeye: Im so nervous since hes got back/hip issues from his past of being beaten. (we rescued him from a bad place that never had water, food, love, anything! And they beat him!  :flame:) Hes shy at first to someone new, but just a wonderful animal now! Great watchdog. Hes 3yrs old from what we understand. Super protective of our lil girl and hangs with the big kid during rabbitt season too. So if ya see this, think good thoughts for my Bodie!  Thanks.  :2thumbs:
Lisa