News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Finally did it!!! Eastcoast and I got married!!!!!!!!!!-PICS

Started by yellowcuda, July 06, 2006, 06:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

actually he kind of looks a little like Dennis Leary. :thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Rack

Quote from: yellowcuda on July 11, 2006, 07:03:20 AM
I hope you mean Jonathan looks like him not me :o

Wow. I'm such an idiot. To be fair, it was very late when I made that post, I didn't realize it was the bride that made the original post in this thread, not the groom.

Yes, it is jonathan that looks like Bill Cowher, not "yellowcuda".

Working graveyard is messing with my brain.

And one more time... Congratulations!

Neal_J

Nice shot with the cake to Jon's nose, Shelly.

Gotta love a girl who can throw overhand with power!

Neal

yellowcuda

Thanks to everyone!  You are all so sweet to care what we did!  We get the Dennis Leary comment a lot.  Weird thing is Jonathan is like his opposite in attitude and personality and dangit we don't have his money...oh well.

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

DarkAngel0816

I have not really talked with you both much on here I believe, but I wanted to say congrats to you both!  Looks like a fun wedding and the kind I would like to have one day.

:)
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

SuBLimE 69

Congrats you two !  I hope no one tied coke cans to the blower car and put shaving cream on the windows !

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !