News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Finally did it!!! Eastcoast and I got married!!!!!!!!!!-PICS

Started by yellowcuda, July 06, 2006, 06:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcuda

OK, after 7 years of living together and 6 years of engagement Jonathan (eastcoastchargers) and I finally took the plunge.  Last Saturday July 1st we had a ceremony with immediate family here at the house, then had a big cook out and party.  It was casual and a blast.  We did dress for the ceremony (all 10 minutes of it) then back to shorts!  Jonathan's garage came in handy for tables and food, especially with the A/C since it was 95 outside!  My best friend of 16 years performed the ceremony, we had him ordained on-line.  Here are some pictures of us becoming one big happy mopar family.  :yesnod:

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

mikepmcs

very nice, looks like a lot of fun.  and you went about the smart way, now you can by more mopars with the coin you saved :icon_smile_big:
congratulations!!!

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

yellowcuda

haha thanks guys1 We can use the money to fix the ones we've got.  Let me say before anyone mentions it...yes that is a 65 Rustang in our garage.  We were practically given the car, it is a complete car, easy resto.  We are selling it as soon as it's done and we are using the money we make to buy stuff for the DC.com car.  It is NOT ours, we will NOT keep it  ;D

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

cool440

69 Charger (R/T clone), 440 (60 over bore) edelbrock performer RPM top end, balanced, nothing second rate) over 500hp, new drive train, 727 rebuild manual shift reverse valve train, TTI headers and exhaust, painless wiring, autometer phantom gauges.  My true garage resto! Very Proud of her.

Brock Samson

nh_mopar_fan

69charger2002

congrats guys!!! from donor of the dc.com car.. lol. glad to see a rustang's profit will be put to good use.. who is that doing the ass grabbin' in the 3rd pic.. he got busted   :o
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Neal_J

bluesfool

Congratulations! Wow, and cars in the background too...too cool!

Mefirst

mikepmcs

Quote from: 69charger2002 on July 06, 2006, 08:01:53 PM
congrats guys!!! from donor of the dc.com car.. lol. glad to see a rustang's profit will be put to good use.. who is that doing the ass grabbin' in the 3rd pic.. he got busted   :o

BUSTED! that's funny. i was too busy checking out the dodge rig shadowed by the moosewang.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

CFMopar

1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

73dodge

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

69_500

Congrats.

Marriage is the best thing in the world. Other than having kids, but to me those two go hand in hand.

69_se_ron

WOW!!!!
congratulations Jonathan....lucky bastige!!!! the DC.com couple of the millenium!!!! Shelly you're a beautiful bride!!!! :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
Check out my progress pics at:<br />http://www.cardomain.com/ride/732403

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

bull

Congratulations! I thought you two already were married. :shruggy:

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Nacho-RT74

OH GOD... I WAS KEEPING HIGH HOPES ABOUT US SHELLEY...

LOL

JUST A JOKE JONATHAN, GREAT!! GOOD LUCK...

I hope to be on same deal soon...even my beloved Vanessa  looks gone forever from my hands. Long story about that... It looks will be another girl that I still don't know

HEY... I'll drink some beers in your name guys

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

AKcharger

694spdRT

Congratulations, here is to many more happy years.  :cheers:
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed