News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 charger spare tire hold down

Started by charge-it, July 07, 2006, 06:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charge-it

Can someone post a pic of the correct spare tire hold down rod and wing nut for a 68 Dodge Charger? I have 2 but they are both different lengths and both have a different wingnut.I would like to know if either of the two I have are correct.
THANKS!
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

Roth68rt

I was wondering the same thing.  Almost bought the jack decal just to see what it looks like, might still have to. 

Steve

histoy

I would like to see a complete picture of the spare tie hold down bolt as well.  I thought it was a bolt with a hole in it for a cross bolt to attach it to the floor, however the owner's manual doesn't show it that way.  The illustration in the owner's manual shows a bolt with a hook on the end...Brian

histoy

I just went thru all the previous posts and found pictures on page 25... the 3rd post from the bottom.  This is the type shown in the '68 owner's manual....Brian