News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Quitting my job

Started by 73dodge, August 17, 2005, 06:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodge-Charger

QuoteI'll make a good dead guy with my guts cut open laying on a slab

It will match my acting ability.........

No wounder your playin Kelso ! :icon_smile_big:

andy74

:haha: :nutkick:can that kelso guy even act when he isnt being stupid?his movies all suck,and the only good thing i can think of is he gets to bang demi moore!

LahTera

QuoteIn my first "CSI Cleveland" episode I get to play the dead guy that was killed by a gang of crazed Charger fans after I show up at a Dodgecharger.com cruise in driving an 06 Charger. They find my bullet riddled body in the trunk of the torched 06 Charger. They have 52 suspects but can't seem to narrow it down to the shooter since they find 150 rounds in the car and over 200 rounds in my dead body.   So the first episode ends in a cliff hanger.

I say we end all 06 Chargers with cliff hangers -- hee hee!  Watch 'em go right on over the cliff!

LahTera

Telvis

Charger_Fan

Hey, once you land the part...if I mail you my TV remote, will you autograph it? :icon_smile_big:

Congrats Man, I hope it goes well for you. :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

73dodge

Here's what's hanging outside of Jim Belushis dressing room

It's about 4 feet long

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

LahTera

Reminds me of the Blues Bros with that car hangin' there.  Hee hee!

LahTera