News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Quitting my job

Started by 73dodge, August 17, 2005, 06:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73dodge

Well after spending a month at CBS in California I have decided to quit my job as a telecom/networking engineer and become an actor. I am going to be starring in a new sitcom called "That 90's Show" I play a 40 year old Kelso who is trying to re-gain his youth. After a divorcing his 2nd wife in the early nineties and spending the 80's snorting coke as a CEO of a banking company and losing it all in the S&L scandal. I decide to return to my roots and find my friends that I hung out with during "that 70's show"

here's me on the set of the show.

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

73dodge

I am also trying to get a part as the lead cadaver in a new spin off show called "CSI Cleveland"

Think I'll get the part???

Sorry Troy I realized that I stuck this in the wrong forum after I posted, hope you'll move it.
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Silver R/T

good luck with the career man. Ill watch that 90's show when it comes out.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

andy74

i would probably watch it too

TheGhost

Hey guys, if you look above you, you will see the word "Guillible" written on the ceiling. :lol:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

73dodge

Quote from: Ghost on August 17, 2005, 06:48:10 PM
Hey guys, if you look above you, you will see the word "Guillible" written on the ceiling. :lol:

shhhhh don't give it away man.............. 

73dodge

BTW

those are the actual stage sets of "That 70's show" and "CSI New York"

Tomorrow I get to meet Jim Belushi on the set of "According to Jim"

426wedge

If you stay out there you won't get to drive the 65.
The only substitute for cubic inches is cubic feet!!!!!!!!!

73dodge

Quote from: 426wedge on August 17, 2005, 06:57:36 PM

Don't worry when I am a rich Hollywood star I'll buy your car and add it to my collection    ;)

426wedge

Quote from: 73dodge on August 17, 2005, 07:01:05 PM

Don't worry when I am a rich Hollywood star I'll buy your car and add it to my collection ;)

OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!
The only substitute for cubic inches is cubic feet!!!!!!!!!

TheGhost

Quote from: 426wedge on August 17, 2005, 07:02:46 PM
Quote from: 73dodge on August 17, 2005, 07:01:05 PM

Don't worry when I am a rich Hollywood star I'll buy your car and add it to my collection ;)

OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!

For your sake, let's hope he doesn't know anyone from the cast of The Sopranos. :lol:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

NHCharger

If that first pic is really you I think you'd be a natural as a lead cadaver. :yesnod: :devil:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

73dodge

Yea that's me

I'll make a good dead guy with my guts cut open laying on a slab

It will match my acting ability.........

dodgecharger-fan

You should see him at work. People poke him to make sure he won't start stinking up the place...  :icon_smile_dead:

That's pretty cool 73, but if ya quit. I'll still make you come up here in February to tune up a system for me.

LahTera

Hmmm!  I used to work for telecom/network engineers at AT&T Alascom up here in Anchorage.  Unfortunately, there's no Hollywood sets nearby for me to change jobs thusly, so I wish you luck in your new endeavor as a cadaver.  If you ever need a short female sidekick, fly me down!   ;)

LahTera

KMPX2

It's good to have dreams

LahTera

Yup!  I even write them down and call them "stories."   :icon_smile_wink:

LahTera

69bananabeast

Sounds good. Worth a watch . How good do you think this show will do? I dont mean to flame you or anything but  "That 80's show " didnt seem to last.
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

73dodge

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on August 17, 2005, 07:51:31 PM
You should see him at work. People poke him to make sure he won't start stinking up the place...  :icon_smile_dead:

That's pretty cool 73, but if ya quit. I'll still make you come up here in February to tune up a system for me.

Hey I work like I act

Lie around till someone notices me and pokes me with a stick to see if I am still alive. If i don't move then start performing the autopsy

Well I'll come up in Febuarary but remember once I quit a job I immedietly forget everything I knew about what I did in my last job. So my next job as a cadver will mean I am pretty much qualified for that position.....

73dodge

Quote from: 69bananabeast on August 17, 2005, 11:46:05 PM
Sounds good. Worth a watch . How good do you think this show will do? I dont mean to flame you or anything but  "That 80's show " didnt seem to last.

I figure once people see me on camera that will pretty much kill the program after about 10 minutes.

In my first "CSI Cleveland" episode I get to play the dead guy that was killed by a gang of crazed Charger fans after I show up at a Dodgecharger.com cruise in driving an 06 Charger. They find my bullet riddled body in the trunk of the torched 06 Charger. They have 52 suspects but can't seem to narrow it down to the shooter since they find 150 rounds in the car and over 200 rounds in my dead body.   So the first episode ends in a cliff hanger.

69bananabeast

will have to watch that one  :yesnod:    One 06 down   xxxxxx to go  :D
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

472 R/T SE

Quote from: 73dodge on August 18, 2005, 01:26:57 AM
Quote from: 69bananabeast on August 17, 2005, 11:46:05 PM

In my first "CSI KENT, WA." episode I get to play the dead guy that was killed by a gang of crazed Charger fans after I show up at a Dodgecharger.com cruise in driving an 06 Charger. They find my bullet riddled body in the trunk of the torched 06 Charger. They have 52 suspects but can't seem to narrow it down to the shooter since they find 150 rounds in the car and over 200 rounds in my dead body.   So the first episode ends in a cliff hanger.

I wasn't there, can't prove it. :angel:

bull

Quote from: 73dodge on August 17, 2005, 06:52:52 PM
BTW

those are the actual stage sets of "That 70's show" and "CSI New York"

Tomorrow I get to meet Jim Belushi on the set of "According to Jim"

Careful man. If you keep messing with us you might be meeting John Belushi in person next.  :icon_smile_evil:  :angel:

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up