News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Link to my 70 340 Swinger burnout

Started by kikgas01, July 20, 2005, 11:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

very cool. thanks for sharing that. i'm glad you didn't go through the garage.  :2thumbs:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

kikgas01

Thank god for line locks lol.It got hit last May and pretty hard too and I was craving a little tire smoke soooo lol. I might sell it.Here is a photo of the other side. The burnout was done 2 days ago and the spot on the floor is from my 69 Charger lol. :P

BigBlockSam

ooooooo, ugly. i hate it when that happens  :RantExplode:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

ChargerRT440

lol sweet. I'da laughed so hard tho if the line lock woulda failed and the caqr woulda went fl7ying into the garage. I'd laugh for a little then be like "Oh sh*te" lol
Fix that car up real nice the engine soudns good and healthy

dart3404

I give it :2thumbs:
thanks for sharing   :drive:

ChargerRob

Dude!  :o  that was crazy but cool  :icon_smile_cool:
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Telvis

For some reason I can't get the file to play. I really wanted to see that too. :-\

kikgas01

Quote from: ChargerRT440 on July 21, 2005, 12:51:04 AM
lol sweet. I'da laughed so hard tho if the line lock woulda failed and the caqr woulda went fl7ying into the garage. I'd laugh for a little then be like "Oh sh*te" lol
Fix that car up real nice the engine soudns good and healthy
Couldnt have went tooo far with the front pass side wrecked.The front tire is turned to the right and leaning in.It is almost locked up so nope wouldn`t happen.

You should see it when I do it in my garage!!! :engel016: