News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where could I go to get a decal scanned and reprinted?

Started by WH23G3G, July 08, 2006, 09:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WH23G3G

I'm trying to detail the engine bay of another car. Specifically the air cleaner, which instead of a decal has the tightening instructions die stamped on the lid in black. It's still all clear and legible. I'm wanting to know if there is anyway to have someone scan the lid and make a decal out of the wording? There are a couple of other oddball decals that aren't available anymore on this vehicle too. I figured someone here might have run into a similar situation on their Charger or older Mopar.

AirborneSilva

Print shops that do signs should be able to do that for you.

mopar_madman

I've seen the mopar resto shop "Totaly Auto" advertise they make custom decals, maybe they can help you, they advertise in all the mopar mags.
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

73 Charger 440

Any good print shop can print it on outdoor self-adhesive paper/vinyl... You will need a good Graphic Designer to repro the decal (best way is to take measurements of the decal, take a photo from as straight on as you can... etc. Ive done reproduction labels but I prefer working when I have the product close by so I can guarentee accuracy.