News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Guage Stickers - use "incorrect" or "corrected" decal on Temp Sender for 68?

Started by Corellian Corvette, July 10, 2006, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corellian Corvette

I'm putting Performance Car Graphics decals on my 68 Rallye guages. Process is very easy and they look great so far!

I do have one question - the sticker sheet comes with a "corrected" and "incorrect" sticker for the temp guage. According to the instructions, original 68 guages give a high reading. What I don't understand is if putting the new sticker on the guage will give the correct reading, or if that sticker is just for the corrected guage?

Thanks!

PocketThunder

if you put the corrected sticker on the guage you will get an accurate reading. 

I put the corrected sticker on my guages when i used the same kit.  I ran my engine for the first time this weekend and it was nice to know that my 190ยบ thermostadt was working correctly.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."