News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Marc Broussard - Swampy Southern Rockin' Blues - this kid can sing!

Started by ChargerBill, August 18, 2005, 12:10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerBill

I just heard this kid on CMT - the song "Home" is pretty dang cool...and the chicks in the video are hot! Anyone else heard this kid? Check it out on iTunes...great sound!
Life is a highway...

LahTera

Um ... so is the guy hot?   :musik010:

I'll have to take a look-see, eh?   ;)

LahTera

LahTera

Um, how do I find it on iTunes?  Under Radio?  Classic Rock?  Any clues?

LahTera

ChargerBill

Go to the iTunes store - click on the "Power Search" button on the left under the "Choose Genre" pull down menu. Once the Power Search options page comes up type "Marc Broussard" into the artist category and hit return (go button or search button) Once his albums pop uo you can sample his songs...I think "Home" is his #1 download.
Life is a highway...

wLc

Marc Broussard?!? Hell yeah I've heard of him! He's a Louisiana boy. His daddy is Ted Broussard guitarist for the Boogie Kings. Check out his song "Lonely Night In Georgia" on his album "Carencro".
In the depths of a mind insane
Fantasy and reality are the same

LahTera

wLc

It's blues mixed with some soul. If you like Al Green, Otis Redding, Dr. John you will like Marc Broussard.
In the depths of a mind insane
Fantasy and reality are the same