News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DAYUMM!! Lookie at all the SMILEYS!

Started by Charger_Fan, July 21, 2005, 01:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

It's late, but I see Troy's been busy.
Each time I refresh the smiley window there's new ones...WOO-HOO!!! :boogie:

:popcrn: :drool5: :rant: :scope: :no: :callme: :bow: :bump: :thumbs: :down: :iagree: :stirthepot: :smilie_help:
:haha: :frog: :boxing_smiley: :argue: :scratchchin: :spank: :iamwithstupid: :horse: :mad: :dancinglock: :drive:

Nice work, Troy! :wave:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

TruckDriver

I like these myself... :popcrn: :no: :shruggy: :iagree: :punkrocka: :hah: :moon: :horse: :smilielol:
  They will most likely get a lot of use from me. There is a few other from the old site I wish we had thought too.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

dart3404

Telvis

Where's the Cyclops??? It's my favorite. I can't symbolize boobies without him. :icon_smile_big:

4402tuff4u

I like this one.................ummmmmm girls legs!!! :drool5:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Telvis on July 21, 2005, 08:55:08 AM
Where's the Cyclops??? It's my favorite. I can't symbolize boobies without him. :icon_smile_big:
:haha:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Wakko

Quote from: dart3404 on July 21, 2005, 07:55:08 AM
:METAL: this one is kinda creepy.   :-\

Reminds me of that underground devil freak guy.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

RD

Quote from: Wakko on July 21, 2005, 11:50:26 AM
Quote from: dart3404 on July 21, 2005, 07:55:08 AM
:METAL: this one is kinda creepy.   :-\

Reminds me of that underground devil freak guy.

ya mean unholy darkness?:image_294343:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Telvis

I still miss the cyclops.........anyone know how we can get her back?

Charger_Fan

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed