News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Body lines in rear valance

Started by Dave68RT, July 15, 2006, 11:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave68RT

hey guys, long time no talk  :o anyway, my dad asked me to post a question because he and the paint/body man are stuck.  They're wondering if/where the body lines go on the rear valance. If anyone could post up some pictures of there "correct" rear valance, that'd be great. Oh and just a little up date on the car, it finally got painted last night, but there's still more sanding and what not. thanks

'68 Charger R/T

Dave68RT

i appreciate all the replys, thanks guys!

:icon_smile_big:

'68 Charger R/T

purple70rt

Here is the best pic I have, I don't think there is a body line in it. Sorry I don't have a better one.  Your welcome I think............. ???

Rack

Quote from: Dave68RT on July 15, 2006, 11:32:59 AM
hey guys, long time no talk  :o anyway, my dad asked me to post a question because he and the paint/body man are stuck.  They're wondering if/where the body lines go on the rear valance. If anyone could post up some pictures of there "correct" rear valance, that'd be great. Oh and just a little up date on the car, it finally got painted last night, but there's still more sanding and what not. thanks

It might help if you left what year charger you're referring to. There's only like ... a lot of different ones.

A google image search might help you out too.

purple70rt

QuoteIt might help if you left what year charger you're referring to. There's only like ... a lot of different ones.

Really, I was just going by the 68 in your sig., a year would be nice :thumbs:

8WHEELER

This is an original rear panel on my car, hope it helps.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Dave68RT

lol i thought my name, dave68rt would give that away..or maybe that picture below..shoulda cleared that up. thanks 8wheeler!

Quote from: Rack on July 15, 2006, 11:19:02 PM

It might help if you left what year charger you're referring to. There's only like ... a lot of different ones.

by the way, i want a legit picture of a correct charger. i'm not sure i trust google images.

'68 Charger R/T

Rack

Quote from: Dave68RT on July 16, 2006, 01:56:19 AM
lol i thought my name, dave68rt would give that away..or maybe that picture below..shoulda cleared that up. thanks 8wheeler!

by the way, i want a legit picture of a correct charger. i'm not sure i trust google images.

Well you thought wrong. People could assume you wanted a pic of a 68 charger, but it would of only taken another, what, 2 seconds to specify?

A lot of people here have multiple mopars, all different years. Next time, specify.

hemi-hampton

Are you talking about the corners? Whatcha going to do? take some 3/4 inch tape to the corners, then with Die Grinder or Cutoff wheel cut the lines into the Bondo? :rotz: LEON. :o

Dave68RT

Quote from: Rack on July 16, 2006, 02:18:26 AM

Well you thought wrong. People could assume you wanted a pic of a 68 charger, but it would of only taken another, what, 2 seconds to specify?

A lot of people here have multiple mopars, all different years. Next time, specify.

thank you, hardass. i now remember why i've gone away from this forum and the charger itself.

'68 Charger R/T

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Rack

Quote from: Dave68RT on July 21, 2006, 12:33:03 AM
Quote from: Rack on July 16, 2006, 02:18:26 AM

thank you, hardass. i now remember why i've gone away from this forum and the charger itself.

Because you goofed and didn't include the year of the car in your post and retaliated about it by smart mouthing about how your user name should of tipped people off, as if everyone here knows that's the only car you have?

Ok.

How about you just do the intelligent thing and include the year of the car next time instead of blaming everyone else when things don't go your way.

JMO

Dave68RT

'68 Charger R/T