News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Water Pump and Oil Pump Suggestions

Started by 69_500, July 16, 2006, 06:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

Okay guys, I think its time for me to go the route of aftermarket water pump and oil pump for my Charger 500. What water pumps are you guys running?
I want a water pump to flow better than stock, but I need it to fit in the water pump housing for a stock pump. So externally it will remain stock in appearance. Any suggestions?

Oil pump wise, what is normal oil pressure for a 440? I'm guessing 30-45 is that right?

firefighter3931

Quote from: 69_500 on July 16, 2006, 06:45:34 PM
Okay guys, I think its time for me to go the route of aftermarket water pump and oil pump for my Charger 500. What water pumps are you guys running?
I want a water pump to flow better than stock, but I need it to fit in the water pump housing for a stock pump. So externally it will remain stock in appearance. Any suggestions?

Oil pump wise, what is normal oil pressure for a 440? I'm guessing 30-45 is that right?

Milidon HV for the waterpump with a matching high flow stat.

Melling for the oilpump;

4qt stock oilpan : std volume/high pressure
6qt hemi pan : high volume/high pressure

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs