News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

cool website

Started by Mudhawg, August 18, 2005, 03:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudhawg

Found a cool website.   Type in your order and see what happens   ;D http://www.virtualbartender.beer.com/VB1/index.html

Mudhawg

sorry, i forgot to say it may take a minute for you dial up guys

Charger_Fan

Someone had that on the old site, she's still  :drool5: in my book! :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

KMPX2

She is so hot the beer is warm when it gets to you

Guns N Rotors

"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighting aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Headrope

"shower" works rather well.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

Mudhawg

I'M KIND OF FOND ON DANCE ON THE BAR.  THERE IS A LINK THERE THAT SENDS YOU TO ANOTHER PAGE WITH 2 CHICKS.  IT ROCKS ;D

BB1

Try "boobs," or "party"

Man she wont do that   :P Dang   :icon_smile_big:
Delete my profile

my73charger

bull

There needs to be another line to give the bouncer orders so I can tell him to get lost.

BB1

http://www.beer.com/beer.com-Content_C-subTemplate_vbs.html

HEY THERE ARE TWO CHICKS NOW!!!!!!!!! o baby   :o ;D ;D ;D

Type in "strip"   ;) also "bend over"
Delete my profile

dkn1997

try "suck a banana"

pretty good
RECHRGED

Just 6T9 CHGR

A classic but always a winner
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

2fast4u

:D
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

ramit

try "kiss each other" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D it was great!

BB1

I'm so easily aroused. Buaa ahh a ahhah ahahaahaa  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;D ;D
Delete my profile