News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Engine paint

Started by moparjohn, July 19, 2006, 09:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparjohn

When the engine is done it will be repainted- but we are going to shoot it not rattle can it. Can anyone give me the formula for the turquoise blue engine color? Thanks John
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

resq302

John,

The guy who built my engine has cans of the mopar Performance turquoise paint.  Let me know how many cans you need and I can get them from him for you.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Silver R/T

best way would be to base/clear it
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

deputycrawford

Hey Mopar John. Its nice to hear from you again. I hope the build is going well. As you know, I painted mine in the Chrysler blue with a rattle can. It has been in the wash tank many times for the crank fix. I just need to put a touch up coat on it when its done. Heres some pics.http://geocities.com/kc8lbo/charger/charger.html

A rattle can is not a bad thing. It's really high heat formula and tough as nails. Good luck, and post some pics when you're done.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.