News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2 four barrells?

Started by 68chargerboy, July 21, 2006, 10:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68chargerboy

i was wondering if i were to take a 2x4 dual plane intake with two holley 650 double pumpers and put it on the 440 im bulding would i get the same, worse, or beter hp and torque, then a single plane intake with a 750 cfm dominator.  thanks

Zach

hemigeno

Plumcrazy

Quote from: hemigeno on July 21, 2006, 10:31:57 AM
IMO?  Worse... much worse...

:stirthepot:

You sure are stirring the pot.  :icon_smile_wink:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

dodge freak

Thats what I am thinking-vacuums-maybe-DP -no way-unless you are in to top fuel. Did not know there is so many guys going 200 mph+ though the Quarter mile on here. Just joking with you.

68chargerboy

ok so i guess ill just be going with the single plane 750 dominator thanks alot

Zach

deputycrawford

Check out the Edelbrock kit for the dual quads. It has an available progressive linkage so you keep some vacum signal. Its a toss up between the dual 500's and the 600's though. It sure would look cool though. You can even upgrade to the Endura Shine for the carbs and intakes. It would be different.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.