News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

seems kind of quiet

Started by 69bananabeast, August 18, 2005, 04:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bananabeast

any one else think so ?   That mustanghater kid must of gone back to school or something haven't heard him in awhile   :icon_smile_tongue:
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

KMPX2

I was thinking that too. The board moves faster than this most days

Silver R/T

well its summer, maybe he took family vacation. Who wouldnt? such nice weather outside
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

69bananabeast

well school started monday for most schools so maybe thats where he went .  Oh well lot less useless posts
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318

KMPX2

andy74

good point, it is easier to get on the board when the kids are in school.or after there bed time!

41husk

I have not had any problem getting on since I got on this site.  On the old one you never knew if you were gonna get on or not.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

psykicpup

mmmm is abit quiet isnt it?!  ::)
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

LahTera

Hm.  Our kids don't start school for another couple weeks.   ::)

LahTera

psykicpup

both of mine have left & are working - eldest moved out this March :icon_smile_sad:
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

PocketThunder

my kid just turned 8 months old and has started to learn how to stand up in the crib!   :o   

time to lower the matress
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BigBlockSam

i luv it when they go back to school . i have no kids but i can open my windows again with out hearing tons of noise outside. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

HalfastAMX

Quote from: BigBlockSam on August 21, 2005, 10:26:49 AM
i luv it when they go back to school . i have no kids but i can open my windows again with out hearing tons of noise outside. Rene
Definately....... No more ping, ping, ping of that damned Basketball :thumbs:

Telvis

Cinsidering I live direclty across the street from an elementary school it's gotten louder around here. The morning and afternoon traffic jams tick me off. I also get agravated at the jerks who think my driveway is a great place to turn around. I even get the occasional jerk who parks in my driveway to go pick their kid up. I have to seal my driveway twice as often as most people because of all the traffic. Okay...I feel better now that I got that off my chest. On a positive note people don't knock on my door day and night anymore. Before I retired people just figured because the police cruiser was in the driveway they could come to my house any time they needed the police. It was a real pain.

69bananabeast

ask Wakko for some road spikes to put right in front of your driveway  :D
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318