News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Engine builder in Charlotte NC?

Started by xsuperjoex, July 23, 2006, 10:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xsuperjoex

First let me introduce myself my name is Joe I just got a 1973 Charger 400 slapstick.  It's in pretty decent shape, doesn't run but I plan on restoring as much of it as I can. 

I was wondering if anyone knew of anyone who can rebuild a 400 locally in Charlotte?  I'm really glad I found this site.  I hope to learn a lot here...
The X...

xsuperjoex

Since no one knows of a builder...

Anyone in NC want to help me get started on my Charger?  :icon_smile_big:
The X...

MedPhys

I've seen pictures of a superbee with a petty enterprises motor in it.   :yesnod:  Otehr than that the only engine builder I can recommend is P&M Performance in Richlands NC, and that is about 4 hrs from you.  I live in High Point, but don't know of anyone.  If you have room, build it yourself, and get the machine work done by a machine shop.  With all of the knowledge on this site it would be hard to make a mistake, and you would sve some labor cost.

cold85

If you are building a stock motor maybe go to a machine shop but if it for performance go to someone who does performance engines they take more time making sure things are right more than a machine shop.
There is a guy in denton an hour from you go to www.bigdyno.com for his number