News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Too much of a good thing

Started by beedees, July 24, 2006, 01:32:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beedees

Harry gets to feeling a little worn-out and decides to go to the Doctor for a check-up. The Doc checks him out good and can't find anything wrong, so he asks Harry  if  everything is all right at home.....any money worries, sexual problems with his wife or anything like that?
      Harry replies " No, everythings going great....my business is doing fantastic, and my wife and I have a great sex-life, at least three times a week."
      The Dr. then asks him if theres anything else that could be wearing him out.
     Harry replies" Well, I've got a girlfriend I stop and see every evening on my way home from the office, and we nearly always have sex then too."
     The Dr. then asks him if thats all.
     Harry replies  " No, me and my secretary usually get it on three or for times a week too."
     The Dr. then  exclaims " Good God man! You've got to get ahold of yourself!"
      "Oh , I do that a couple of times a week, too." replies Harry