News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cars vs. People (vid)

Started by Wakko, August 19, 2005, 07:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Telvis

I never could understand why anyone would go to one of those road rallies and stand near a corner. It's like playing Russian roulette.  :icon_smile_dead:

Wakko

I agree with you wholeheartedly, dude. :yesnod:
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Telvis

I wonder how much prison time the driver got for waffling those motorcycles?

PocketThunder

and the video comes to a close with the cruiser stopping right on top of some dude. :icon_smile_blackeye:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Silver R/T

in one of the shots it looked like guy literally got ripped in half...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

69bananabeast

Fugggggggggghhhhhhh           look like rag dolls  . actually that one with the cruiser I saw that show the cop told the guy he pulled over to get behind the car and the cop stodo in his place and got clipped from behind the knees and his whole body went numb . He had to trust the guy he pulled over to take care of him and told the guy to radio the dispatcher to get help .  After the woman had hit hit she stopped a little further down and then proceded to drive away.  Later On the woman was found and she still never apologized . As far as I know she was never charger either  :rotz:
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

bull

Holy mackerel! Speeding car + collision with human body + hard landing on pavement = serious pain and death. I wonder how many deaths I just saw happen?

Paul G

Man was that sic. You know some of those had to be fatal. I just spent about the last 40 minutes watching some of the other vids.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

AKcharger

Safety 1st...Safety 2nd...Safety always!!

Wakko

Oh, I'm sure many of them were fatal.  I've got a video on my PC of workers on a race track helping a disabled motorcycle off the track.  Well, a motorcycle that hadn't seen the yellow flag yet came rippin around the corner and waffled the worker to pieces.  :(   Sad, losing your life over something ignorant.
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Telvis

There was one on that video where an Indy type car hit a guy. I looked like he was decapitated and lost and arm. pretty scarry stuff.

When I first joined the police dept. I was sent to a fatal pedestrian/tractor trailer incident on the interstate. It appeared that the pedestrian had committed suicide. He just stepped in front of the truck as it was barrelling down the road. It was dark and the driver didnt realize it was a person he had hit. He initially thought it was a deer or some other type animal. He locked up his brakes and the guy was stuck between the rear wheels and the asphalt. The pedestrian was litterally a skid mark on the pavement. His scalp was about the only recognizable body part. I hadn't been out on my own very long. It is still one of the most gruesome things I have ever seen. They had to scoop pieces up with a flat shovel.

MoparYoungGun

Quote from: Telvis on August 19, 2005, 07:24:04 PM
I never could understand why anyone would go to one of those road rallies and stand near a corner. It's like playing Russian roulette.   :icon_smile_dead:
:iagree: , it's just plain stupid.

SeattleCharger

Wow, not graphic?   Jeez, that was intense and a little disturbing to watch that, never seen such brutal ones.   Big-boys had a couple of those, but they won't show the ones that supposedly involved a death, those were the real deal.      Ya, rally car racing has to be   one of the most dangerous spectator sports there are, standing right on the edge of a dirt/mud surfaced track with a speeding race car sliding around feet from you with no barrier.     

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Wakko

I didn't say it WASN'T graphic, just that it was KINDA graphic.  I've got pics that are REALLY graphic but that's not appropriate for this site.  Hell, it's not appropriate on ANY site.  :sick:
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

SeattleCharger

oh, oops, ya, you did say that, sorry.  Not too graphic, just was saying wow, that makes big-boys rallye crashes and car crashes look pretty tame.  You sure get a lot of cool vid clips, loved the A Perfect Circle "The Outsider" vid. 

Wakko

Heh, I've got almost 900 video files totalling 9 gigs or so.  Bound to have SOMETHING on there for everyone!   :yesnod:
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Rocky

In Brazil, it is considered good luck to touch the car as it goes by.

I'd conscider it good luck if it didn't hit you as it goes by.

Wakko

Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Telvis

It's good luck if you touch the car. It's bad luck if the car touches you. :icon_smile_big:

SeattleCharger

Thats cool Wakko, I want to learn how to do that with vids.  I am a beginner.  I notice at the top of the APC "The Outsider" there is a menu bar, says library.  Thats about all I know, lol.  In my photo program you can do some work with vids where you pick frames you want, so I want to try and make a vid clip like you have sort of in your signiture.  That one you have of the long jumper I saw on big-boys but it doesn't look like you can save those vids.  Seems like some people somehow have the vids out of guzer or big boys but have the link posted as an address that opens the vid like the APC music vid with the blue background and menu at top, ok, this is getting confusing. 

my73charger

Lowprofile

WOW :icon_smile_shock: :icon_smile_shock: :icon_smile_shock: Now thats what I call Reality TV!  Brutal! :icon_smile_dissapprove:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL