News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hi everybody!

Started by MsMopar, August 20, 2005, 10:20:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMopar

I'm still around. Haven't posted much due to major changes in my life. As you may recall, I lost my job at Snap-on Jan 25th.  I also lost my Mom on Memorial Day weekend. She was in rough shape since Christmas and I spent most of my time at her side. We also bought a small piece of land with a house trailer up in Northern Wisconsin ( 12 Acres). We have been trying to fix it up on the weekends.

So, no the 500 is not on the road yet. I start a new Job at Modine on the 22nd and start night school for Electonics too, so I am going to be busy. Missed Iola, the Mopar Nationals, Belvidere. Just about all the major shows and swap meets I usually attend. So hopefully, things will start getting back on track, and my new job will work out. Instead of testing tools, I'll be testing radiators and condensors. I will let you know when the car is on the road, so you can watch for it at the shows. Wish me Luck, I missed all of you when DC.com was down. I am glad I was able to find the new spot. MsMopar

KMPX2

We tried to contact all the old members to tell them where we were but it was a big task. To make thing worst the 1st name for the new board was not easy to find if you did a search

Drache

Well welcome back MsMopar and hopefully things will start to get straightened out in your life. Sorry to hear about your mother....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TruckDriver

Quote from: Drache on August 20, 2005, 10:35:43 AM
Well welcome back MsMopar and hopefully things will start to get straightened out in your life. Sorry to hear about your mother....
:iagree:

Welcome back!
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

psykicpup

great have you back, Good luck with new job & symathies on the passing of your mother- I know how that feels.
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Telvis

Glad to see you back! Sorry about your Mom.

Just 6T9 CHGR

My condolences Ms.   Glad to hear from you!

Chris
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

41husk

good to have you back good luck with the new job.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

NHCharger

Glad to see you found us. Sorry to hear about your mom.
BTW, aren't the new smiley's great. :callme: :blahblah: :slap: :horse: :mrt: :moon:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

dart3404

Hi
Welcome back.
Sorry to hear about your mom.
Hope your new job works out well for you. Glad to hear you're going back to school. Sounds like you will be busy.
Congrats on the new property. 12 acres = more space for cars.

Jen

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

bull

MsMopar

Thanks for all the well wishes!  :) MsMopar

Blusmbl

Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

MoparYoungGun

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on August 20, 2005, 11:26:34 AM
Quote from: Drache on August 20, 2005, 10:35:43 AM
:iagree:

Welcome back!
:iagree: , it's great to have you back!

PocketThunder

Hi Vick  :wave:   I was hoping you would make it here.  And its good to hear you found another job. 

PT

i'm still working on my 68 for my spouse.  i'll get going on the 500 next summer....
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

Glad to see you found us. :wave:

Good luck with your new acreage & new job!
Sorry to hear about your Mom, that's never an easy thing.

BTW, does this mean you can get smokin' deals on radiators now? :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)