News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is it just me or...? And hey Indy people...

Started by DarkAngel0816, August 20, 2005, 10:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel0816

First of all...is it the weather or am I trying to come down with something?  I am so exhausted today I can barely stay awake.  I had like nine hours of sleep last night and had to take a couple naps today?  lol.  I think with what is going on with both cars of mine...and the fact I am starting college again this week plus taking on a new project at work...I am mentally exhausted.  I just feel really off today.  Probably will head to bed as soon as I post this....

Second of all...one of these days some of us Indy people should meet up.  I have met up with smasherofall (whom I like to meet up again with soon for I enjoyed hanging with you) who is really cool and you know...with the cruise in's that happen around here...maybe one day we all can show up with our Chargers. 

Yeah I am tired...not making sense now am I?

Anyways who is sick of summer?  I am so ready for Fall!
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

Old Moparz

I was tired once too & could barely stay awake. I decided to tape my eyelids open to make sure I'd use less energy in trying to stay awake. I figured I would devote the resources I had left to do what I was doing. I think it may have saved me a little, but not worth the trouble in removing the tape, which in turn removed eyelashes & left tape glue in their place. Now the lids were stuck shut when I awoke, & while walking to the bathroom I smashed my toe on the tub. Sore lids, sore toe & still felt tired.

Just go to bed.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

TheGhost

I'll NEVER get sick of summer!  Screw the damn snow!  Can't drive our classics in winter, either. :(  I'd rather drive my car, than have it just sitting in my driveway/garage.  But that's just me.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Chryco Psycho

Quote from: Ghost on August 20, 2005, 11:39:12 PM
I'll NEVER get sick of summer!   Screw the damn snow!   Can't drive our classics in winter, either. :(   I'd rather drive my car, than have it just sitting in my driveway/garage.   But that's just me.

:iagree:
I need to be in a place with summer 11.5 months / year , Hate winter

TruckDriver

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on August 22, 2005, 02:11:48 AM
Quote from: Ghost on August 20, 2005, 11:39:12 PM
I'll NEVER get sick of summer!   Screw the damn snow!   Can't drive our classics in winter, either. :(   I'd rather drive my car, than have it just sitting in my driveway/garage.   But that's just me.

I need to be in a place with summer 11.5 months / year , Hate winter

I think I'll move near Nacho. He knows a lot of HOT women :icon_smile_big:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

41husk

I think winter just makes me appreciate more the time I can take my car out and play :laugh:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

DarkAngel0816

Now I do not care for winter either.  I wish we could totally skip over it and go from Fall to Spring.  See Fall and Spring are my fave seasons!  No real hot weather which makes it easier on my car...will not overheat as easy you know?

I lived in Florida for some time and yeah...it is nice having warm weather...and to be truthful...I do miss that weather!  LMAO!  I hate winter!

I am just exhausted from trying to get things done to both cars I have AND my job AND I go back to college this week! 
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

Blusmbl

Fall rocks.  I'd gladly trade a month of summer and two months of winter for more fall. :D
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger