News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Misc. Parts:

Started by Brock Samson, August 14, 2006, 12:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

I'm thinking I'll post this here,.. in "Gen Q & A".. so it's kinda' out of the way... but, if the mods have a problem with it being here,.. please feel free to move it...
I just thought this is a good place..

Ok, Parts I have collected from 1984-1996,..
i think it will be interesting to some of us...
...who have "hunted"..  or are hunting..
for that elusive working headlight switch...
or decent armrest... etc...

Brock Samson

i seem to be having trouble posting pics
i keep getting a filename repeat somehow...
bear with me as i sort this out...

Brock Samson

posting one pic at a time seems to work... sigh..  :P

Brock Samson

i am willing to get the folks who need them,.. the parts they want/need for their projects,..
not for the $ but so they can complete their cars,..
I don't want to work too hard so don't expect too much...
Silver68,  i got a rear stainless for your trunk,..
RE i got your map light minus the bulb/wiring hardware...
what you guys need to do is send me shipping and your addys...

dave

Brock Samson

:icon_smile_approve:

Brock Samson

more..   

Brock Samson

but wait!.. there's more..

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

this is ok?.. right?..  :-\

terrible one

Wow Strat, that's a lot of stuff!

What are those great looking wheels you got there?!  :P

Hey man, is that the little emblem that goes in the gauge cluster I see in one of the pictures? I sure could use it and some window cranks if you were willing to sell. If you are, I call dibs!

Brock Samson

im gonna do my best to hook everyone up,..
i realize there is a huge need out there..
i'd like to help Jon and Shelly with the eighth '68 charger built too,..
I would guess there's a couple other '68s out there...  :pity:
...who's owners are combing the hills...  :scope:

Brock Samson

anudder...

Brock Samson

i hope this helps...

Brock Samson

still yet more...

Brock Samson

:yesnod:

Brock Samson

;D

Brock Samson

i remember getting really dirty and down in it to fish out this stuff..
fun! tho i think i was bitc*in and cursin the entire time...  :flame:
funny now that i think about it..

Brock Samson

it's an illness..  :-\

Brock Samson

consoles details

Brock Samson

:P

Brock Samson

underseat..

Brock Samson

im goin to lunch hope you enjoyed my three day trip down memory lane.. 

Recharger

:o   :scared: :scared: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Damn Strat, that's one hell of a collection!  Check your P.M.s, if anything is up for sale. 

Brock Samson

more...

Brock Samson

;D

Goldfinger71

Brock,
Looks like you are the 2nd generation's "Twilt" man! :icon_smile_cool:
Got any 3rd gen stuff in there?
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

Brock Samson

nope,..  not yet anyhow..

Brock Samson

the result of my searching...

Brock Samson

i nearly forgot tis...

Brock Samson

maybe i should just part my charger out eh?.   ;D

MOPARHOUND!

PM on the way...........
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

firefighter3931

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 15, 2006, 11:10:36 AM
maybe i should just part my charger out eh?.   ;D

Don't you dare.......that 69 Rocks !  :rock: You do have my permission to delete that tigerskin seat cover though  :devil:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Brock Samson

parts started going out today...
Terrible One, your emblem is on the way...
Chryco can expect his birthday present...
Recharger and Hound i won't get to yours for a couple weeks...
I'm supposly goin to Hawaii sat for 7 days...  :yesnod:

Chris G.

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 14, 2006, 02:23:35 PM
underseat..

Strat buddy old pal, how about taking that sheet out and sending it to the registry? We will find it's current owner.  :yesnod: :thumbs:

terrible one

Thanks Strat. I'll be looking for it in the mail! Hope you have fun in Hawaii

charge-it

I need an alternator gage.
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

Charger_Fan

Geez Strat, look at all that neat stuff! That's quite a collection you've had stuffed into that small garage. :thumbs:

I'm glad I'm not the only one with that affliction. My wife seems to think I'm nuts for stashing hoods to cars I've never owned. :smilielol:

Quote from: Chris G. on September 02, 2006, 03:51:21 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on August 14, 2006, 02:23:35 PM
underseat..

Strat buddy old pal, how about taking that sheet out and sending it to the registry? We will find it's current owner.  :yesnod: :thumbs:
Yeah, what he ^^ said. ;D It looks a little crusty, but I bet it would come out mostly intact. :boogie:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

i dunno men, it's so brittle im scared to try to remove it,.. that's why i took pics so you could see it before it's dust..
the parts are stored away again, but i'll pull em out again in a week or two and get you guys what ya' need,.. send me your addys and don't hold yur breath...  :sick:

Chris G.

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 13, 2006, 11:42:16 AM
i dunno men, it's so brittle im scared to try to remove it

Strat, that sheet actually looks really good. I'll bet you would have no problem getting it out. I have complete faith in you.  :yesnod:

If not, send me the seat and I will do it.  ;D I'll even spring for shipping.  :o

Brock Samson

man, that's dedication,... ok,.. i checked it out,.. it's fifty billionty dollors,.. American, the only money that matters.. :angel:

Chryco Psycho

Got it
Thank You Very much , it arrived in perfect shape
Awesome Birthday present Dave !!!

Lost Sheep

Nice Charger and quite the collection of parts there. I am currently looking for another Charger Script emblem for my car. I also would like to know if the tacometer on the console lid is a working tac and if the tac is for sale?
Chicks Dig Muscle Cars

Chatt69chgr

I would be interested in the 3-speed wiper switch shown in one of your pics.  The one next to the 2X4 with shiny chrome.  Is it for sale and how much?  Thanks.

Brock Samson

i think i got about a dozen different requests now,..
and im gonna need a full day to dig the stuff out again,.. and prolly a few more days to box stuff up and ship it out...
i'm not doing this for money,.. i'm doing this to help out fellow charger nuts like myself...
so be paitent and i will get to your specific requests,...
My monster is starting to bubble under the pass door and is gonna need some attention so i'm thinking next year,... so i'm reluctant to part with stuff i'm gonna need my self...
  but i need to set aside a couple or a few days to deal with your requests...

dave

rare69

strat, its guys like you that keep this hobby enjoyable. and if you find you need something you don't have but need when you start tearing into your car I'm sure there are a few of us on here that can and will hook you up. :yesnod:

Brock Samson

some folks have sent me requests but without addresses, so pm me cause im gonna get to tearin apart the garage soon..

thanks rare69 ! hummm,..  :ahum: well,. i don't have a DAYTONA....

Downeyman

I need a headlight switch with the vacuum part! PLEASE!!!!
68 440 in Miami, Fla

Lost Sheep

Do you still have the black 68 Rear Seat? I need both parts to it.
Chicks Dig Muscle Cars

selfmade69

I need a hood and a trunk lid if you got one

Brock Samson

the hood trunk and back seat are allready spoken for.. sorry

Lost Sheep

is the 70 rear seat spoken for yet? If Not thejn I am interested in it. I also need 1 Charger script emblem for my car for the trunk spioler on a 68....... it has 2 holes and I think a Charger script woul look nice.
Chicks Dig Muscle Cars

Mean 318

I need the wood shift nob for my auto console if you got one? A top plate set up for a wood grain console with the hinge and latch, also a circut board for my 69 rally gauges w/ tach!!! Thanks!!!!!

Brock Samson

be sure to incl. your snail mail location,.. im making room downstairs now for the operation...  :yesnod:

HITMAN 149

hey strat...
black A pillars??? black sunvisor??? power steering pump CAP???? LOL
thanks.....
-JOHN "hobobum149"
NJ
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Brock Samson

great job!  your black pillars sunvisors steering pump cap and a perfect tictach i just threw in are on their way to NJ addressed to "hobobum149". I guess your dad works at the post office eh?..

HITMAN 149

hehehehehe
i sent ya a PM!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!
STRAT.....your the best!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_smile_big:
-JOHN
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

MM1R/T

Dave:

Your PM box is full.

I PM'd you a while back about the metal bracket in the pic titled duct9.jpg

It looks like a bracket for the console. If you still have it PM me and I'll get you my address.

Thanks

Brock Samson

still workin on the garage it's been a week ive been at it but im not even half way done..
guess i'll go down now and get busy...  :-\

Lost Sheep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is the 70 rear seat spoken for yet? If Not thejn I am interested in it. I also need 1 Charger script emblem for my car for the trunk spioler on a 68....... it has 2 holes and I think a Charger script woul look nice.
Chicks Dig Muscle Cars

SnoPro440

Do you still have the 68 grill?  Very interested in it.  PM sent a few days ago.
Thanks
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

rt green

i like the hood with the scoop. sellin it?
third string oil changer

Brock Samson

nope glad you like it most folks say they HATE it!  :'(

Bandit72

do you want to get rid of the slotted rims?
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

BlueSS454

Wow, you have about as many Charger parts as I have 69-70 Chevelle parts!!  Any chance you have some of the "T" shape retainer/fasteners that hold the grille trim on a 69?  Mine are MIA and I've been looking for them for a better part of a year.  There are 20 of them total I believe.
Tom Rightler

HITMAN 149

gee..."BLUE"
you would  think since this is a "CHARGER" forum...not a chevy forum....you would have made up a "charger" screen name?!?!?!?
but that's just my :Twocents:!!! LOL
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

BlueSS454

Quote from: hobobum149 on November 19, 2006, 01:25:58 AM
gee..."BLUE"
you would  think since this is a "CHARGER" forum...not a chevy forum....you would have made up a "charger" screen name?!?!?!?
but that's just my :Twocents:!!! LOL
Because I use this name for everything, why have 50 different user names that I won't remember (rhetorical question).  I belive in the KISS theory (Keep It Simple Stupid).  Besides, does it really matter?  I have 4 chevelles, 2 Oldsmobiles, and 2 Mopars and if I found a Ford I like, I'd add it to the collection  :yesnod:.
Tom Rightler

HITMAN 149

settle down bevis.....
i was only razzzin ya!!! geeezzzzzz
nice collection ya got there.....
my first ride was a 71 chevelle malibu 2 dr w/ a 350..... :devil:
01 BMW 740i SPORT