News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Misc. Parts:

Started by Brock Samson, August 14, 2006, 12:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lost Sheep

is the 70 rear seat spoken for yet? If Not thejn I am interested in it. I also need 1 Charger script emblem for my car for the trunk spioler on a 68....... it has 2 holes and I think a Charger script woul look nice.
Chicks Dig Muscle Cars

Mean 318

I need the wood shift nob for my auto console if you got one? A top plate set up for a wood grain console with the hinge and latch, also a circut board for my 69 rally gauges w/ tach!!! Thanks!!!!!

Brock Samson

be sure to incl. your snail mail location,.. im making room downstairs now for the operation...  :yesnod:

HITMAN 149

hey strat...
black A pillars??? black sunvisor??? power steering pump CAP???? LOL
thanks.....
-JOHN "hobobum149"
NJ
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Brock Samson

great job!  your black pillars sunvisors steering pump cap and a perfect tictach i just threw in are on their way to NJ addressed to "hobobum149". I guess your dad works at the post office eh?..

HITMAN 149

hehehehehe
i sent ya a PM!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!
STRAT.....your the best!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_smile_big:
-JOHN
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

MM1R/T

Dave:

Your PM box is full.

I PM'd you a while back about the metal bracket in the pic titled duct9.jpg

It looks like a bracket for the console. If you still have it PM me and I'll get you my address.

Thanks

Brock Samson

still workin on the garage it's been a week ive been at it but im not even half way done..
guess i'll go down now and get busy...  :-\

Lost Sheep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is the 70 rear seat spoken for yet? If Not thejn I am interested in it. I also need 1 Charger script emblem for my car for the trunk spioler on a 68....... it has 2 holes and I think a Charger script woul look nice.
Chicks Dig Muscle Cars

SnoPro440

Do you still have the 68 grill?  Very interested in it.  PM sent a few days ago.
Thanks
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

rt green

i like the hood with the scoop. sellin it?
third string oil changer

Brock Samson

nope glad you like it most folks say they HATE it!  :'(

Bandit72

do you want to get rid of the slotted rims?
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

BlueSS454

Wow, you have about as many Charger parts as I have 69-70 Chevelle parts!!  Any chance you have some of the "T" shape retainer/fasteners that hold the grille trim on a 69?  Mine are MIA and I've been looking for them for a better part of a year.  There are 20 of them total I believe.
Tom Rightler

HITMAN 149

gee..."BLUE"
you would  think since this is a "CHARGER" forum...not a chevy forum....you would have made up a "charger" screen name?!?!?!?
but that's just my :Twocents:!!! LOL
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

BlueSS454

Quote from: hobobum149 on November 19, 2006, 01:25:58 AM
gee..."BLUE"
you would  think since this is a "CHARGER" forum...not a chevy forum....you would have made up a "charger" screen name?!?!?!?
but that's just my :Twocents:!!! LOL
Because I use this name for everything, why have 50 different user names that I won't remember (rhetorical question).  I belive in the KISS theory (Keep It Simple Stupid).  Besides, does it really matter?  I have 4 chevelles, 2 Oldsmobiles, and 2 Mopars and if I found a Ford I like, I'd add it to the collection  :yesnod:.
Tom Rightler

HITMAN 149

settle down bevis.....
i was only razzzin ya!!! geeezzzzzz
nice collection ya got there.....
my first ride was a 71 chevelle malibu 2 dr w/ a 350..... :devil:
01 BMW 740i SPORT