News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Kind os a suck chevy day

Started by cudaken, August 21, 2005, 07:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cudaken

Lets see, blew a power amp and stereo had to go on back up. Still better than most peoples. But lacking a job, no money to spare on the right channel amp.

Went to local Mopar web site looking for some body work to do till I have a job. Local guy that turns out to be young came by today. Has a 318 73 Challenger that he wants 1/4's, rust repair round the rear window's and other stuff. It is a good car, and I would not mind having it.

Showed him some PIC of mopars I have done, he looked at my Charger. Then we talked turkey. Well I talked to a truckey that is. I was hoping his car was next month house payment. He has a whole $200.00 to spend?

Told him I would hang a 1/4 block one time only, strip the left door and fender as needed and paint the left side for $600.00 plus cost. He said "you started me thinking". Boy I wished he did that before he came over.

Dn't get me wrong, good guy. Paid $600.00 to have a front frame rail replaced, you would think he would have a clue now!

Just needed to vent, more than likely will not look at this post again.

Cuda Ken
I am back

Silver R/T

ya man I hear ya, everyone expects bodyman to do work for free or for next to none. Need to get requalified to do something else so I can make some money, body work doesnt put $$ in pocket anymore these days
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

69bananabeast

yeah not many people come around asking or looking for it unless you work in a shop . Im gonna be working on a co-workers  truck and getting $200 bucks for 2 big size dents about a mid sized persons midsection .  Prolly could get about $300 for the job but im average not really experienced so I dont feel right charging that much.
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

cudaken

Well, I will see what if anything he will do. His Dad has a C-body, think a 1972 that he bought new. He is also thinking about do his. With some luck, he will have more money than his son.

Life could be worst. Hee, Hee, Hee, did I mention I got Poison Ivy all over my body?

Cuda Ken
I am back

41husk

Ken, I will give you $600 to finish my Challenger, and it needs to be a show winner :yesnod:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up