News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1 year later, engine finally installed

Started by hawaiico, August 21, 2005, 09:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawaiico

I can't help myself to show this pic, engine went in today!!  This car was going to hot august nights in Reno, CA   two events ago.   Maybe I can make it next year   :yesnod:.   Bob
Have Charger, Will Travel .......

hawaiico

Yep, front view.  72 Charger 440.
Have Charger, Will Travel .......

firefighter3931

Very Nice work Bob, give yourself a well deserved pat on the back. That Plum crazy paint looks outstanding ! Bet you're looking forward lettin her rip !!!   :devil:

One suggestion ; change the air filter....that one looks a little restrictive   :D :lol:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Chryco Psycho

Rocky

I love the jelly fish air cleaner.  If someone could come up with something like that for the aftermarket they would make a fortune.  Put some neon in it and sell it to the F&F crowd.

I love it.  Great job.

ChgrSteve67

:bawling:

Makes you want to cry seeing something so beautifully done.

:2thumbs:

cudaken

Hawaiico, I know what you are feeling. Mine is in and about ready to fire up as well. Taken me just a little longer tho.

Cuda Ken
I am back

Ghoste

Kinda like when the best looking girl in school finally agrees to go out with you after a year of asking huh?

Nah, it's better than that.  Nice job.

BigBlockSam

Nice! it always seems to take longer then expected. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img