News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what happened to who?

Started by mustanghater, July 21, 2005, 03:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustanghater

what happened to every one some members haven't came yet, like a stormhammer and urbansblack 69,and others? we need to get the word spread around like butter on toast.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

TruckDriver

I already got a post on this from a few days ago in the site suggestion area. There are more names then I can remember.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Brock Samson

like where's the Kansas Mafia?.. Sue bear?.. Charger Afflictionado and his truck luvin GF?...

Btw: i popped a brain anurisum trying to make sense of your post mustang..
"some members haven't came yet"?
So, anyone want to admit to this?..

RD

Quote from: Stratocharger on July 21, 2005, 07:54:35 PM
like where's the Kansas Mafia?.. Sue bear?.. Charger Afflictionado and his truck luvin GF?...

i called todd, sloth is here, moparguy01 knows about the place and i emailed hound

and well i am obviously here too
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

TruckDriver

I am supprized that Charger Afflictionado & Nacho74-RT are not here yet
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

RD

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on July 21, 2005, 08:57:29 PM
I am supprized that Charger Afflictionado & Nacho74-RT are not here yet

nacho is
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Stratocharger on July 21, 2005, 07:54:35 PM

Btw: i popped a brain anurisum trying to make sense of your post mustang..
"some members haven't came yet"?
So, anyone want to admit to this?..
:haha: Nice!

I'm surprised Charger Aficionado isn't here too. He must be busy on something else, he hasn't posted on the '70 board in a while either.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RD

remember, he did meet that 4x4 girl  :drool5: :METAL:

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

RD

Quote from: mustanghater on July 22, 2005, 12:23:32 PM
is she hot :icon_smile_big:

thats an understatement and she owns dodge's, lots of em!

Silver R/T

hmm hot girl vs d-c.com which would you pick
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TheGhost

They are probably both to, um.... involved with each other to even turn a computer on. :D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.