News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'71 HemiCuda Ragtop - $5M - ?

Started by Shakey, August 22, 2005, 12:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew

put me down for a triple black '69 :icon_smile_big:

id like to say id drive those cars if i owned them, but i probibly wouldnt.
but if i were given the choice between a '70 hemi challenger and a '71 hemicuda 'vert, i would probibly choose the challenger.

Nacho-RT74

I would like to have an E body, but juts if is a 71 Cuda convertible. Any engine.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

TeeWJay426

Methinks that's what began the whole clone thing..... build what you want if ya can't afford the real McCoy, and drive the heck out of it. Personally, I'd rather have a clone that I can drive and not worry about the value of it if some clown crunches it. Not that it's really something I need to actually concern myself with...... ::)
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

chargerkid

It's crazy isn't it?  I do have a 71 Cuda Convertible Hemi clone for sale.  It is fun to drive.  It is tor red black billboard reflective stripe, white top and white interior.  $125,000.00

I know the person that had the triple black Hemi Cuda convertible.  He is actually interested in the one I have.

Shakey

Quote from: Telvis on August 26, 2005, 04:04:48 PM
I wish I had money like Bill Gates. Could you imagine being able to buy ANYTHING your heart desires? Absolutely nothing out of reach.

I'll bet he is the happiest guy in the world!  ;D

69_500

They are stunning cars, and definately desireable, and very rare. However in my opinion I would take a 440 4 speed Daytona any day of the week over a HEMI Cuda convert. I would definately take a HEMI Daytona before I"d consider a HEMI cuda even if they were the same price.

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

RT/SE

I'll take it.........do they take personal checks?  ;D