News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

System of a Down

Started by dd44068, August 24, 2005, 03:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dd44068

Saw System Of A Down last night awesome show a little diss apointed in them not playing some songs but over all it was great i did hear that the first two bands blew

Goobzilla

We are having a Boys's night out to go see them in Seattle in October.  I am afraid I'll be the oldest guy there (35  :icon_smile_shock:) and everyone will think I'm a narc.  I believe Mars Volta is opening for them here.

Ron

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

69bananabeast

byob  is allright  , more of  S. O.A. D.  of old person , pre- steal this album !
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

dd44068

Here in Jersey acid trip was the first band ans mars volta was the second

andy74

i always liked the song "sugar" my 14 year old son wants me to take him to see them,with his skateboard buddies, im still thinking about it.he reminded me that i took my brother,who was 15 at the time to see marylin manson in orlando!

1968 Charger B5

byob is great song, the only thing that im not sure about them is their political stance but whatever.....they arent bad live but i woiuldnt say that they are awesome i saw them at ozzfest few years ago, give them 7/10 live.
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT