News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

front susp done,more pics....

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, October 01, 2006, 10:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

resq302

Hey, thats what mine looks like also.  My lowers have cosmoline on it as well.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

bull

That looks perfect! The only think I hope to do different than you is to powdercoat the componants instead of paint and install the engine and transmission along with the K-member.

bill440rt

Freakin' AWESOME, Paul!! Great job, can't wait to see it in person!!!
Keep it up!  :2thumbs: :cheers:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

daytonalo

Looks great , as the owner of a small powdercoat company I agree the stuff is pretty tough , although on bare alum and steel , when they're supposed to be natural I glass bead then use a stainless brush and then use satin clear and the part looks like as cast , cast grey looks fake and thick looking . As far as installing engine and trans with k-member , its a no brainer , its like giving a cave-man matches ?????????????
                                                                                           Larry