News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

any one going to the central new york mopar show?

Started by andy74, July 18, 2005, 02:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy74

its july 31st,at longbranch park in liverpool,right out side of syracuse-i am gonna go,and i heard a few guys from dc.com were going-e mail me if you are (andy72charger@aol.com)

Old Moparz

Looks like 3-1/2 hours for me. Not so sure about that kind of trip for just one day on a Sunday. I'll probably go to the Lebanon show in September which is about half that distance.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Khyron

I will be going to the lebanon show also, not sure about liverpool. gotta check the distance from Saratoga.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

alenglish

andy  I'll be there  with  car         
set up day  is saturday  and show  on sunday     
look me  up     Big  Al
>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

4402tuff4u

I would like to go, but it's kind of out of reach for a one day'r. Maybe I'll try for the Lebanon one. We'll see what's going on then - to far ahead to schedule. Well I have Carlisle scheduled for next year already.  :icon_smile_big:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

BigBlockSam

i'm in nj. it's kinda far for one day. especialy if i's real hot. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

dart3404

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 18, 2005, 02:55:57 PM
Looks like 3-1/2 hours for me. Not so sure about that kind of trip for just one day on a Sunday. I'll probably go to the Lebanon show in September which is about half that distance.

The Lebanon show is Saturday October 1st this year.
      Mopars at the Valley  :drive: