News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Starter relay wiring, like a refresher course 69 Charger

Started by cudaken, August 25, 2005, 04:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cudaken

I think I have it right but been a part for a while. Color of wires and where they go. PIC would help as well. I think there is a wire that is part of harness that hooks to the starter relay but maybe wrong. Wiper motor will not clear the Blower so it and the harness is not installed.

Cuda Ken
I am back

rebby

Curt Rebelein, Junior
1969 Charger R/T SE (500 Stroker/833/D60 w/XP VIN)
1969 Charger (440/727/8.75, GL Project)

cudaken

Rebby, little more than I was looking for. If I need to repair the harness that would be great. But all I am looking for is the color of wires and where they go.

At this point I am hating all electrical stuff. Blew one of the Mono blocks in the home stereo and now, the new Keyboard Thingie I just had fixed will not power up.

Some times it good to be Cuda Ken, some times it not. Tonight is a not good time.

Good Computer was working fine, but need new drivers after all the SP2 up grades where load. Has sat for 3 weeks and now nothing.

Boy I wish I had a gun.

Cuda Ken
I am back

Chryco Psycho

battery cable & cable to the starter go on the large bolt
smaller wire to starter goes to the smaller bolt ,
the other 2 are yellow & brown they can go to either spade lug