News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

zebra!

Started by nick_iam, October 08, 2006, 01:48:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nick_iam

this zebra dies and goes to heaven.

upon arriving at the gates, st. peter greets the zebra and says: "welcome to heaven mr. zebra. if you have any questions i will be happy to answer as best i can".

the zebra thinks, then says: "well i have lived a good life. no real complaints. but i do have this one question that has bothered me".

st. peter gestures for the zebra to continue...

zebra tells him: "well, i was just wondering if i am white, with black stripes. or am i black with white stripes?"

st. peter tells the zebra: "i am not your creator and i cannot answer this particular question. only god can answer, come, i will bring you to him".

so he leads the zebra to god and leaves the two alone...

god says: "what is this question of yours that st. peter cannot answer my zebra?"

zebra says: "well god, its nothing major, but i have always wondered if i am white, with black stripes. or black with white stripes?"

god simply replies: "my zebra, you are what you are. now go! enjoy your heaven!"

st. peter spies the zebra coming back from his meeting with god and asks: "tell me mr. zebra, was god able to answer your question?"

zebra, looking confused says: "well actually no".

st. peter says to him: "well, tell me what god told you".

so the zebra tells st. peter that god's answer was: "you are what you are".

st. peter then says: "well there you have it mr. zebra! you are white! what is your confusion?"

zebra says: "well now, how do you come up with that? all god said was that i am what i am. where do you get that im white from that?!"

st. peter simply says: "mr. zebra, if you were black, god would have said: you is what you is".
'72 charger | 318 | auto - work in progress