News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lousy Timing

Started by Steve P., August 25, 2005, 05:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Why is it that when you need to do something it is never quite the right time to blend with others??

I just received a call from a guy in our local cruise group. He wanted to know when I was planning to go to Vegas again.. I asked why. He says that he just sold a car that is in Arizona and the new owner lives here in Florida... I just passed on a delivery to California from here a week or so ago.. Now It's too  late for that one and TOO much for me to go out there empty.....

This sucks!! :icon_smile_sad:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Chryco Psycho

my life is constantly like that
try setting the timing back to 38*

Steve P.

Hahahahahaha :haha:    Chryco, you and I should change our names to DAY LATE  and DOLLAR SHORT... ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bull

Aw, Steve. You wouldn't know what to do with yourself if everything worked out perfectly. But yea, that's the story of my life too. All we need is too much money and this stuff wouldn't even be an issue.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: bull on August 26, 2005, 11:15:38 AM
All we need is too much money and this stuff wouldn't even be an issue.
That's for friggin' sure!

I hate money...and the lack thereof. :-\

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

psykicpup

If life was easy  you would just wonder why?.............

I find the nicer person I am (even when its a pain in the ****) the easier my life gets...karma maybe. not that i'm into that ..................
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!