News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

first bullitt charger replica?

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, August 26, 2005, 01:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FastbackJon

Quote from: Ghoste on August 28, 2005, 12:00:37 AM
Now you're just being anal Jon.

a ·nal (a'nəl)
adj.

1. Of, relating to, or near the anus.
   2. Of or relating to the second stage of psychosexual development in psychoanalytic theory, during which gratification is derived from sensations associated with the anus.
   3. Relating to or being personality traits that originated during toilet training and are distinguished as anal-expulsive or anal-retentive.

I believe the term you actually meant to say is "literal".

lit ·er ·al (lĭt'ər-əl)
adj.

1. Being in accordance with, conforming to, or upholding the exact or primary meaning of a word or words.
   2. Word for word; verbatim: a literal translation.
   3. Avoiding exaggeration, metaphor, or embellishment; factual; prosaic: a literal description; a literal mind.
   4. Consisting of, using, or expressed by letters: literal notation.
   5. Conforming or limited to the simplest, nonfigurative, or most obvious meaning of a word or words.

;)
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Ghoste