News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WHERE ARE THEY NOW , K+K RACE TEAM

Started by daytonalo, October 22, 2006, 12:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

In the photo left to right ,Harry lee Hyde, Buddy parrot and Nord Krauskopf, right of sign , Harry Hyde , who are the  other two guys and they must have a story to tell .
                                                                                                      Larry

THE CHARGER PUNK

the 1st guy to right of sign is bobby issac

daytonalo

Cant be , bobby Isaac had black hair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CHARGER PUNK

never mind i am wrong yet again, here he is-MATT

LilRedDave

I'm pretty sure Harry and Nord have passed on along with Bobby. I remember reading something about his son Harry recently butI can't remember where. And I think Buddy has pretty much retired from the Nascar scene i believe. Looks like they were all haveing a great time though!

Aero426

Quote from: daytonalo on October 22, 2006, 12:13:54 AM
In the photo left to right ,Harry lee Hyde, Buddy parrot and Nord Krauskopf, right of sign , Harry Hyde , who are the  other two guys and they must have a story to tell .
                                                                                                      Larry

To the right of the sign is Ray Fox Jr (deceased), Harry Hyde and the guy on the far right is unknown.

Buddy Parrott was last spotted working for Roush and Kurt Busch a couple years ago.   Harry Lee Hyde is still with us, but was not well enough to make Talladega in 2004.  Nord is dead.

THE CHARGER PUNK

Yea it sure looks that while they were all in pretty good health back then and sure looks like they were having one hell of a fun time ,those are the kinda memories they will never 4get-MATT

Highbanked Hauler

Well I hope when we all get crossed back over to the other side we can go see some real racing with the people that did it.Just a thought.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

THE CHARGER PUNK

i hope when people like us pass, we come back and are old enough to enjoy the 60's and racing and get all these great cars as we'll all know how much they gonna be worth one day :icon_smile_big:

daytonalo

The end of a era , looked like a blast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!