News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ssnake-oyl seat belt restoration

Started by rare69, October 22, 2006, 03:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rare69

contacted ssnake-oyl about restoring my seat belts, new belts,paint buckles,re chrome everything and rebuild retractors,$700.00. anybody use these guys before.

Shakey

I think Dodge Don got some of his belts done by them.  Pricey but great results.  If he stops by, ask him for some pics.

resq302

We used them for the shoulder belts on our 70 El camino as they were missing when we got the car.  I think we paid $150 per male/female belt.  Pricey but came to our house in better than new condition.  I'd use them again.  Only downfall is the price is very costly but their work is second to none.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

whitehatspecial

I bought some seat belts from them for a '58 Corvette NCRS top flight restoration and they were perfect.  9 years later they still are perfect. Highly recommend.
Cars owned:
1968 Dodge Charger, 48k orig. miles, family owned since new.
Not a Hemi, a mini-hemi 340.

69BlackChargerRT

Yeah, you're right, they are PRICEY, but I used them and they came back better than new!  They have great customer service and are very friendly.  They also have quick shipping.  If you want it done right the first time, it is worth the extra dough (but it is a grip full).  Good luck.