News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tired of junk mail sending companies? Fight back. :)

Started by Wakko, August 27, 2005, 12:42:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

mopar_madman

1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

IBsmokin

Thanks Wakko, I am going to try it out today!!!  LOL

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Wakko

Nah, the new Charger weighs more than 72 pounds!!
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

martinihenry

I had heard of this, but wondered if it was legal. Looks like I'll be having some fun, now that I know it is. Some companies have started printing "Customer Tracking Codes" on the back of the return envelopes. This is an official looking barcode with a long number. It also includes a warning about how it's a crime to tamper with the envelope.  I imagine it's to scare you into thinking you'll get in trouble if you mail them back junk.

AOL used to have a place on their website where you could request CD's. I used to sit at work on my lunch break, and request CD after CD. Funny thing is....they'd send them!!!! I'd put silly names in there, like "P-Diddy", "Legless Undersea Mutant", "Abe Lincoln", and my favorite, pictured below, "Martini-Henry".

Jason
1969 Dodge Charger 318 (2 doors only, thank you very much)
1972 Dodge W-200 4X4 "PowerWagon"
...Only Dodge in my garage!

FastbackJon

Nice...

How about "Hugh Janus"?

;D

That's a cool way to get rid of old junk. So there is a 72lb limit, but I wonder about size? My brother took the stock front plastic bumper off of his '95 Neon, and we still haven't taken it to the dump, because it obviously won't fit in the trash can. It is less than 72lbs, I wonder if they would take it based on the size?
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Wakko

Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Charger4404spd

I just got some more junk mail from Ameriquest with a return envelope. I think I will go get that big o dead spider in the garage. It will just fit in there. Can you see the poor ole girl that opens that up? LMAO :icon_smile_big:

Wakko

HAHAHAHA!!! I Just got something from Ameriquest too!!!  Now I need a spider...
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

martinihenry

Here's that warning message on the envelope that's supposed to scare you into not mailing them stuff. It didn't work. I'm filling the envelope with paper from my shredder. If they sue me, you guys'll back me up, right? Ha, ha, ha.

Jason
1969 Dodge Charger 318 (2 doors only, thank you very much)
1972 Dodge W-200 4X4 "PowerWagon"
...Only Dodge in my garage!

Wakko

Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

CFMopar

Just tell them wakko told u. Hes a cop!

I wonder if the rule is the same in Canada. 72 lbs eh! The fun I can have with that  :icon_smile_evil:
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

Wakko

Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

HalfastAMX

Nice!! Im doing it tomorrow. I like the part where he says to make sure and tell all you friends to let them in on the fun..........funny chit

Andrew

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: Wakko on August 29, 2005, 01:16:29 AM
Nah, the new Charger weighs more than 72 pounds!!

But it still can be disintegrated in smaller pieces to have more fun!
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport