News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Source for 14" chrome road wheels?

Started by Mfr426, October 27, 2006, 09:15:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mfr426

Well folks, I've been AWOL for several months now since I finished my 69 SE. I'm having fun with it and take it to work every week. It's truly fun to drive. As is typical for me I am already bored with the 383. So, I am considering dropping in a 440 from a 68 car and making an R/T clone out of my car (insert gasp here).  Before anyone comments about why I should not do this please consider that although my car is a nicely equipped SE, it's NOT a number matching car. I also like to do burnouts and want a 440 installed. 

Anyway, one of the updates that I would like to do is put on the chrome road wheels. Does anyone have a suggestion on where I can get my hands on a set of (4) 14" x 7 chrome road wheels? I've heard that Ford products can fit the Mopar bolt pattern and you really cant tell that they are not Mopar wheels?

Any comments suggestions would be appreciated.   

Mike R in Reading PA
69 Charger SE 383

Mfr426

oooooooopppppppps...just realized that there is a wheel and tire area where this should be posted...

Sorry guys...

Just 6T9 CHGR

Mike, long time no hear!

You can get repro wheels from Wheel Vintiques or Specialty Wheels.....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Mfr426

Hey Chris! Yep, it's been too long. I spent today ripping apart the donor 440 for the RT conversion. Boy I miss doing this!

Thanks for the lead.

Mike R