News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hayes Mopar Meet Sept 9-10 Commerce GA

Started by yellowcuda, September 04, 2005, 11:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcuda

OK, next weekend is the big Hayes Mopar Meet at the Atlanta Dragway in Commerce.  We went last year and it was a great show with tons of cars and a swap meet that had lots of stuff (that we bought all of).  Who is going?  Jonathan will be out of town so I will be there by myself (without the Charger) but thought I would say HI to anyone from here. ;D

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

jaak

I might try to go, I live in NW Alabama, its about a 5 hr drive for me, I need to fill up before crossing state line, though news said the other night gas is going for 5-6 bucks a gallon in Georgia.. Ouch!

yellowcuda

Don't fear, I just filled up yesterday for $2.83 a gallon and our Governor just set aside the gas tax for September.  That should hopefully bring prices down about .15 a gallon.  Most places I have seen are $3.00.  Noone is allowed to charger over 3.25 (governors orders) but I haven't seen anyone doing it around here.

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

yellowcuda

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

Stormhammer

I should be able to make it - hopefully be able to trailer my Charger up there and write FOR SALE across the windshield  ::)

and check out some schweeet mopars