News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Free DVD player for my PC?

Started by FastbackJon, August 27, 2005, 11:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FastbackJon

Anyone have a free DVD player they downloaded from somewhere for their PC that they like?

I'd like to get one that can take screen captures. I've had terrible luck so far finding anything decent that takes screen captures for free.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Silver R/T

Ive got one but you might call it "cheating system" lol
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

FastbackJon

Only if you stole it or got it some way for free when you were supposed to pay for it. I buy all my DVDs brand new. Just looking for a freeware player.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

FastbackJon

Andrew

ushually when i want to take screen captures i pause it and hit "print screen" which saves it to your clipboard

FastbackJon

Quote from: andrew on August 29, 2005, 03:27:12 AM
ushually when i want to take screen captures i pause it and hit "print screen" which saves it to your clipboard

Not on mine. Every time I've tried that on all DVD players on my PC, it just comes through clear. The movie section doesn't show up, just what's playing in the background.

Like if I'm watching the movie. I hit print screen. I open up microsoft paint and copy the image there, I can see right through the copied image to the movie playing in the background.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722