News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

back to top & straight to bottom

Started by psykicpup, July 22, 2005, 01:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psykicpup

They sure would save my mouse wheel a bit!      ::)Lil
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Mefirst

I agree with this.. It would save the "mouse" :icon_smile_big:

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Troy

Look at the bottom of the page on the left in the same area as the "Reply" and "Notify" buttons (just below my this post for the moment) and you'll see some black text that says "Pages: [1]". Right next to that you'll see a little icon that says "GO UP" with an arrow. At the top of the page next to the same text you'll see one that says "GO DOWN". Just makes things a little quicker I guess.

Troy

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Drache

I know they are there but for some reason I still don't use them lol
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Recharger

I always wanted a "go down" button, but I had something else in mind entirely... :icon_smile_wink:

Troy

Quote from: Recharger on July 26, 2005, 09:46:51 AM
I always wanted a "go down" button, but I had something else in mind entirely... :icon_smile_wink:

I can't help you with that. However, if you figure out how to make it work then let me know... :P

Troy

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Recharger on July 26, 2005, 09:46:51 AM
Sure, then you'd probably want an instruction manual to make sure everything works well, right? :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)