News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MOPAR DVD'S

Started by 69_500, August 28, 2005, 02:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

I wanted to post this in the for sale section but didn't. So Troy if you feel the need move this please. I just wanted to announce that we now have the Mopars at the Strip DVD, Atlantic Mopar Nationals DVD, and the Chrysler at Carlisle DVD for sale on our webpage.

www.delproductions.net

One of these days I'll get a banner made up so that you can possibly link us to this website Troy. That is if your okay with that, or if you think we do a decent job on the video's. If you don't think the quality of the video's is up to par then feel free to not link us.

Chris G.

Hey Danny, I just threw some business your way.   :wave:   I think your dad took a pic of me with my car (Building T Charger). Do you have that pic? I would love to see it.

Chris

69_500

I'll have to ask him what pictures he took at the show. I've seen the video but yet to see the pictures.

69_500

Got your order, will be processing it tomorrow and then shipping it out. You should have the DVD's within the next 7 days. Hopefully you enjoy them. Also you can see how bad the interview with the other Chris went at Carlisle.

chargerkid

Wiil you be at the Monster Mopar Weekend?  I would purhase a few of your videos.  I am getting tired of looking at Mopar videos from a low angle and someone saying this is a "cool" mopar. 

69_500

We will be at the Monster Mopar weekend we will have a booth set up over there with a video playing one of our DVD's on it so you can check it out before you purchase it.

We don't narrate any of our video's. We figure that most people who are willing to purchase a video already know most of the info about cars. So we don't feel it necessary to tell you its a 69 Charger that is green. We figure you can see that.

694spdRT

Quote from: 69_500 on August 31, 2005, 07:18:18 PM
We will be at the Monster Mopar weekend we will have a booth set up over there with a video playing one of our DVD's on it so you can check it out before you purchase it.

We don't narrate any of our video's. We figure that most people who are willing to purchase a video already know most of the info about cars. So we don't feel it necessary to tell you its a 69 Charger that is green. We figure you can see that.

I will check out your booth at Monster Mopar.

BTW: What accomodations do you have for color blind left handed customers like me?  ;) 
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

69_500

Well we can put the DVD's in the package backwards to accomodate you being left handed. As far as being color blind, i'd say just adjust the color on your TV to help you see things clearly.

JK.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Placed my order.was the interview really that bad?? ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69_500

No the interview wasn't that bad. But I found it interesting that everytime I've talked to you at shows you always seem to have a lot to talk about. However once the camera was on you, you almost quit talking. We cut out your slip up, so all in all your interview turned out fine.
I'll be running to the PO today to mail out your DVD's. I was away camping since Friday and didn't get home till yesterday afternoon. So your DVD's should be there in 3-5 days.