News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Free Front Suspension 68 RT Charger!!!!!!

Started by lilwendal, November 13, 2006, 07:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilwendal

Cleaning up. Free for the taking but I will not ship. Can deliver to the Turkey run the 24th and 25th at Daytona speedway.  All these items have a little something to make them worth a little more than average.  The 318 is a running  engine gauranteed not to smoke or knock.  The extra here is that it has a LD340 4 barrell intake on it and a 90 degree oil filter.  The complete rear is from an RT car with the track pack springs and 11" brakes complete  I've pulled the posi but it does have a 3.23 open in it now.  The front suspension is complete including K member and torsion bars.  The plus here is its from the same RT car and has a very rough set of Kelsey Hays discs on the front.  i doubt the calipers or rotors are usefull but the spindles shoud be fine.  Power steering unit is there as well.
Oops. The suspensions from a 68 charger.
OOps again.  I'm in Orlando FL 32812

68mmcharger

I would like to put dibs on the front suspension. I will be at the Turkey Run on the 25th. How can I contact you?

Kevin

kamkuda

It is too far for me but I wanted to say lilwendal, that is a nice thing to offer to everyone. :angel: