News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 B7 BLUE Anyone have pics of that color or info?

Started by SFbullitt, November 15, 2006, 06:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFbullitt

I keep hearing it's darker than B5, then I hear it's lighter.  What the truth?

Thanks

Just 6T9 CHGR

B7 is Dark Blue Metallic
Darker than B5

B7....Dark Blue Metallic

B5...Bright Blue Metallic

B3.....Light Blue Metallic
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

SFbullitt

Thanks a lot...man, I really like that B3!  Easy on the eyes.

Todd Wilson

Excellent pics of the colors!!!!!!! I have noticed with the B7 on my 71  in certain lighting conditions it can look lighter or darker.

Todd

SFbullitt

You know it's weird....under flourecent lights in my garage, I can see the stock color which is B7 but it looks like B3 on the chart above.

MOPARHOUND!

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on November 15, 2006, 08:25:10 PM
B7 is Dark Blue Metallic
Darker than B5

B7....Dark Blue Metallic

B5...Bright Blue Metallic

B3.....Light Blue Metallic

Maybe it's the light, or the black top and stripe, but that B3 Blue Charger looks more like Q4 Light Turquoise to me.

Have a B3 Blue 69 Runner, it is more like the paint chip chart.

Attached a pic of a B3 Blue 69 Dodge Super Bee.
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

THE CHARGER PUNK

B9? never seen that color, it sucks they got rid of EE1 that is a nice color of blue-MATT

Just 6T9 CHGR

That car is definately B3....it is the lighting.  pretty hard to photograph.

Heres a Q5 car.

B9 was never offered on a Charger
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ghoste

To my eye, the Q5 comes across pretty subdued in the pic.  It always seems so striking when you see it in real life.  To me anyway.

bandit67

The B5 pix of the Daytona is way different than the B5 for my 72, paint number 2306, as it is listed as 2019 for 69. Was the B3 and B7 also changed and used again later.  John

CB

mine is B5 blue (at this time:flat black)
1968 Dodge Coronet 500