News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Woohoo Go OSU

Started by 73dodge, November 18, 2006, 08:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73dodge

What a game OSU by 3 points .........................................

Michigan got SPANKED in the first half, but they pulled it together in the second half to make it a helluva game........
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Troy

Looks like a good day for Ohio football. UC is whooping up on Rutgers at the moment and it's ugly.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bull

Oh, you're not talking about Oregon State? :icon_smile_cool:

Quote from: bull on November 19, 2006, 01:04:32 PM

To hell with the Beavers!  I'm a little biased though.  I have to race against them every year and they're a bunch of cocky bastards.   :icon_smile_big:
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

bull

Quote from: 253862656971 on November 19, 2006, 01:59:14 PM

To hell with the Beavers!  I'm a little biased though.  I have to race against them every year and they're a bunch of cocky bastards.   :icon_smile_big:

Race? Please explain.

SirNik73

My mom is getting her Masters at OSU

Go OSU
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

Troy

Quote from: bull on November 19, 2006, 02:56:32 PM

To hell with the Beavers!  I'm a little biased though.  I have to race against them every year and they're a bunch of cocky bastards.   :icon_smile_big:

Race? Please explain.
Look at his avatar.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Quote from: bull on November 19, 2006, 02:56:32 PM

Race? Please explain.

This is what I spend almost all of my free time doing.  I am one of 3 design leaders on this car.  We design the car and build almost all of it from scratch.  The only major parts we buy are shocks, motor, wheels and tires.  Most of the rest we make.  http://baja.sdsmt.edu/Galleries%20Frames.htm
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.