News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 R/T RESTO MOD its got a vinyl PICS MORE PICS ITS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Charger-Bodie, November 23, 2006, 09:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

ok lets see if this works here are some pictures of my latest charger project
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Charger-Bodie

ok heres another with some of the metal work done
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

Charger-Bodie

Charger-Bodie

heres one on the wirly gig blasted stripped and ready for epoxy

Charger-Bodie

tell me what you guys think of it i forgot to take pics of it after i got the floors gine compartment and trunk painted before it came off the rotisserie but ill get some of those when i get a chance by the way its gonna be black no viyl top red interior

dads_69

Awesome, is your charger done now or being restored? What drive train are you running in it? Thanks for the photos.
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: dads_69 on November 23, 2006, 10:19:12 PM
Awesome, is your charger done now or being restored? What drive train are you running in it? Thanks for the photos.
Mark
its noy done yet but theunderside is all painted now and the dana 60 is under it and our front end cart its on the floor with all the metal back on, epoxed and adjusted just waiting for me to do the body work which is going to happen this coming week ,im taking a week of my vacation to do the body work and hopefully get it all into poly surfacer .......by the way its being done in my cousin and my body and resto shop so that helps alot with the amount of time and money involved in making it great......the drivtrain is a mild 440, a kiesler 5 gear and 354 dana

PocketThunder

:yesnod:  nice work   :yesnod:  it sure is a good feeling once you get some color on it and get it off the rotisserie.  :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

tan top

looks like a good project ,  :scope: did you fit the rear torque boxes  ??? , Hmmm   look like factory , :-\   not  A R T 's  , also leaf spring rear shackle mount reenforcement  plate , whats the viin#  fender tag  body stampings say    :scratchchin:      

:popcrn:    
           thanks for sharing the pictures  :thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Charger-Bodie

the car is a factory 318 car, i installed the torque boxes and spring plates they are from harms. the reason for this is that i would like to put in a hemi eventually so im tring to make it so that when the time comes it will look as real as posible, aside from the numbers. nothing against the real r/ts but i personally prefer clones because i dont feel like ma mopar is gonna strike me down when i make them the way i want.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Silver R/T

nice clone, keep up good work. Post pics when as you progress
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger_Fan

Judging from that first pic, I wouldn't have thought it needed that much body work. I guess it was a good 20 footer? Sounds like it's gonna look pretty cool when you're done. :thumbs:

Welcome aboard! :wave:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on November 24, 2006, 12:58:59 PM
Judging from that first pic, I wouldn't have thought it needed that much body work. I guess it was a good 20 footer? Sounds like it's gonna look pretty cool when you're done. :thumbs:

Welcome aboard! :wave:
i was a 20 footer it is a pretty good car but like all of them it had its issues i even had to put it on the frame machine but all in all its better than most by the way here is a pic of my first charger i got it in 85 for 200.00 from a grove of trees owned it for 20 years then sold it :'( but now ive got another so i guess ill move on

Charger-Bodie

here are some pics i just took of were its at right now

Charger-Bodie

Charger-Bodie

Charger-Bodie

68isgr8

Welcome! Sweet project! The picture showing gold 68 charger , is that the car you're working on now?  Keep up with the good work.  :2thumbs:

Charger-Bodie

the gold charger was my first car and the one im working on now is the blue one in the first pic but it will never be blue again

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Charger-Bodie

rt green

will never be blue again? what color are you thinking about?
third string oil changer

Charger-Bodie

it will be black with red interior the trunk underside and engine compartment is already sprayed black ,im not sure on a tail stripe red white black or none

68isgr8

Black with red interior --  :drool5:
Slap the red stripe on the rear  ;)