News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

you could scale her down and put her behind it...  :icon_smile_approve:

the BSG Looks Great in that orange,... don't ya' think?..
KILLER!  :drool5:

ds440

Truck again.

Grey/Black stripes.
"GT-500F"

1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

70charger_boy

Is it me, or is that purple rt the hottest charger around?????????

SeattleCharger

Quote from: 70charger_boy on December 05, 2006, 05:27:19 PM

Sure is nice, sort of like allblueR/T's (allpurpleR/T) car, cept with black stripe and diff. rims, you like this one?   with a Hemi

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

472 R/T SE

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on December 05, 2006, 05:58:13 PM

Sure is nice, sort of like allblueR/T's (allpurpleR/T) car, cept with black stripe and diff. rims, you like this one?   with a Hemi

Ahh thanks  :blush2: 70 CB, Nate.   Nate, that is my car.  I asked ds440 to change things around initially.  I really like what he's done recently.  It's hard to tell the picture's been chopped. 

The heck with computer generated images of your car with certain wheels, color...we have ds440.  :thumbs:

SeattleCharger

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on December 05, 2006, 06:49:31 PM
Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on December 05, 2006, 05:58:13 PM

Ahh thanks  :blush2: 70 CB, Nate.   Nate, that is my car.  I asked ds440 to change things around initially.  I really like what he's done recently.  It's hard to tell the picture's been chopped. 

The heck with computer generated images of your car with certain wheels, color...we have ds440.  :thumbs:

ds440, could I get these wheels on my car with both color stripes, please?

Hi MIKE, I am sorry I messed up the new name again, well, its not that new now.  I am going to put your name under the pic of your car in my pic files this time, heh.   Didn't know that was photoshopped pic, cool.    :icon_smile_big:   

SeattleCharger

Hey Mike,   (472 RT SE)    Are you thinking about changing your rims?   How is the Hemi treating you?   

ds440

Not sure if you still want these, but here you go....

Rallyes w/ black stripe.
Rallyes w/ white stripe.

ds440

Another request.

GL:
-AAR exhaust tips.
-Passenger mirror.
-Blower.
-Radial T/As

{Edit: added new rims...}

Spike

Curious how my car would look with a white vinyl top, not that I would ever.

Brock Samson

it would look dumb  :P your charger is perfect.

i'm really really tempted to do the runner in that shade of tangerine , everyone likes it including me... anyone disagree?.

( Like Chris G?..  ;D )

im gonna check it out and see...

thanks again

ds440

Wonder no more, Spike.

Personally, I'd stick with the black top.  I tried putting a white stripe on to compliment the white top.....not so good. :-\

You have one of the nicest Chargers out there. :yesnod: 

Spike

Thanks ds440 & Brock, (I think)  :lol:

Chris G and I were thinking aloud about what a silver Charger with a white top would look like. Mopar made some strange color combos back in the day. Thanks goodness this was not one of them.

ds440

Any LeMans fans around?

This was a project I just finished for a group that was interested in fielding a car in American LeMans (although probably not that seriously).  The base is a 2007 Charger SRT8 with some serious modifications.  The car is built to the GT1 category to compete against the Aston Martins and Corvettes.

Yeah, it still a "new" Charger.  But I think it's an interesting concept.

SeattleCharger

Two door.      Sort of has the lines of a BMW M3 race car, (M3 with body kit)  except the grill.   

Brock Samson

i thought i might post this link to an www.allpar.com thread on the next Magnum refresh due soon..

in it are some pretty slick photoshops of various versions of various magnums.. station wagon chargers and this chally i really like myself...

http://www.allpar.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=85160&st=40

ds440

Another request:

'69 M-code "pro touring" Bee. 

-Deleted the side markers and key hole.
-Stripe delete
-Bright yellow
-Carbon fiber hood.
-Yellow "six pack" callouts
-Yellow brake calipers on discs.

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: ds440 on December 07, 2006, 04:33:04 PM
Any LeMans fans around?

This was a project I just finished for a group that was interested in fielding a car in American LeMans (although probably not that seriously).  The base is a 2007 Charger SRT8 with some serious modifications.  The car is built to the GT1 category to compete against the Aston Martins and Corvettes.

Yeah, it still a "new" Charger.  But I think it's an interesting concept.

Very cool concept, and I like the outcome, but don't you think that'd be an aerodynamic nightmare?

ds440

Well, I'm no engineer but I bet the guys who work on Audi's DTM team definitely are. :icon_smile_tongue:  The Charger is (loosely) based on the below image. Straight line speed is mediocre, but corner speed is unbelieveable. :yesnod:

In the Charger version, with all of the various "flick ups" and diffusors aside I would be willing to bet that the biggest aerodynamic deficiency would be in the huge front grill opening. 

So, in essence, the worst part of the car....is the "Charger" part.  :P

But again, the whole thing was just in fun.  The amount of development that goes into a pure bred racecar these days (especially in a series like the DTM) is overwhelming. :icon_smile_cool:

red72chrgr

Quote from: Brock Samson on December 12, 2006, 02:18:20 AM
i thought i might post this link to an www.allpar.com thread on the next Magnum refresh due soon..

in it are some pretty slick photoshops of various versions of various magnums.. station wagon chargers and this chally i really like myself...

Ok, I admit I'm sick, but I like this car. The hubcaps look old school.
Nothing personal, just business

ramit

It kind of loooks like what I would picture a GTO wagon to look like.

ds440

'71 Superbee:

-Black w/ silver stripe and hood treatment
-Shaved door handles
-Front and rear wing
-Foose wheels (I modified these a bit to look more like the original rallyes)

THE CHARGER PUNK

Quote from: Brock Samson on December 12, 2006, 02:18:20 AM

That looks alot like a 1972 fury wagon :yesnod:-MATT

terrible one

Hey man, do you think you could put my Charger on some slot mags (deeper in the back if possible) and give it sort of a tilted stance (higher in the back)?

ds440

Here you go.  I did the best I could.  Believe or not, slot mags are the hardest rim to find images of online... :-\

Tilting the body was a bit tricky, but I think I got what you are looking for.